😔 SIXTY FOUR 😔

They say when you spread a thick rope around your neck, Grim reaper will be dancing in joy, while an Angel will be fighting to clean your contaminated brain of unthinkable thoughts.

The moment the woman's voice echoed like an emergency bell, she got pushed harshly and someone made a high jump snatching something under her tight jeans cutting the rope catching the body falling down with it on a soft huge bed.

Her hands worked sharp and fast. Spinning around the guy, she checked the pulse, and directly she started performing a CPR.

"1,2,3...

"How is he?"

"Call 911. Hurry!" Her voice carried nothing but coldness not forgetting heaviness in it like a second voice choir.

"Okay." Because of the door being open people were already gathered, until the man wearing the same uniform as the woman came in. "I found himself hung up." The two look at the piece of rope on the ceiling.

"He is breathing again. Hasn't the ambulance reached yet? I'm a doctor but it'll be better for him to be sent in a hospital ASAP."

"On their way."

Having using his powers, yibo slapped Zheng a lot on his face, then his palms pinched hand his balls.

"At least I don't get wasted to be on someone's leg's and as disgusting like you! Stay far from me Johny Zheng." Standing up, he collected his t-shirt that was torn to hide his chest, he can't even remember where did he dump his jacket, and now ending himself in a hotel. Opening the door, he was met with a stretcher and a victim was on it.

There his heart stopped. His eyes watched it passing in front of him. His ears rung various bells. And his knees went numb for a moment looking for a support.

"This can't be. I'm in Hong Kong. Yes. Kong?.. wait!!" His neck sharply zoomed the ones whom too stopped. And he ran to them. Of course he couldn't avoid gasping in unbelievable.

.

.

.

"Nothing from your brother?" Mrs Wang is more restless now.

"Nothing from him mother."

"Oh what's wrong with your brother Haoxuan? How can he pressure us like this Hon?"

"Mr." Came Meng Yao running. "We don't need to worry. I think we can know your son's whereabouts."

"Then let's go."

"Yes. We already summoned the helicopters. There are on their way."

"For what?" Asked Mr president.

"To Hong Kong sir." Answered Yao calm and collected.

"What?" Three were flabbergasted.

......

He opened his eyes and scanned the room. It signs him that it's a hospital and thus he sat up abruptly.

"If you can't drink and handle shocking scenes then don't drink." A lady's voice spoke. The one who acted like a marathon now she is in the same attire but having a doctor coat over her.