🥺 THIRTY FIVE 🥺

There is always hope for a dying soul. Deep down, somewhere, it's hidding.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

"Because it has to be done."

"Then, with my papa? Of all people?"

"It has to be."

"Still, why!? Ling Zi Shao?" His imagination was over the mirror, eyeing himself. While the lady called is behind, her too facing the mirror.

"You don't have money! Everything around you is just a hallucination of what you could have all along but they all never belonged to you!"

"Money! Isn't it for soulmates to strive for what has been mentioned for the rest of their lives? If you want to stay with me! Shouldn't we hard ourselves from the scratch to the top?" Asks Zhan.

"No! I didn't want you so as you could trouble me with the issues of searching for life! But I wanted you because of money! Guess I would never have it? Because your dependence of life is through your father. This apartment, you own it because of your father's sweat? Wrong?" Raising her brow.

"Then leave my father but give me a year. Will make it up for you! I don't know why I didn't get angry nor even leave you? Because my heart has drown itself to the pool and streams of emotions for you!"

"Also..." Taking a step. Siding her head, she whispers. "incompetent in everything, including your life....is miserable. But the worst is You are.....crazy. And that's the truth."

The moment Zhan entered his room, the one he once shared with his love of life, took off the cover. Walked on every and each angle to reminse those time he lived. But everything became hectic when he saw his view on the mirror. A simple hallucination of his image in a black off collar casual shirt with white tripped jeans. The reflection was gloomy. Unreadable. While he was wearing a white polo shirt and black pants

Blinking twice, Zhan takes more steps to see himself with different clothes.

"We do resemble." Tracing his figure. But a bitter chuckle escapes his mouth. "I know you. You are the crazy Zhan. She once said. They said too. So nothing isn't known to anybody. Why? Just why does it have to be me? You tell me." Leaning his ear over the mirror (listening) but a sarcastic laughter escapes his mouth.

"Do you really think of me like that? Money! Is my love for you not enough?, Nothing! But followed our wealth?"

"I can't build a future with an idol. Also, you know nothing about this industry. For me to wake up surrounded by paparazzi's everyday? Have limited life in everything. No! Never in my life. You know...let's just break-up." Crossing her arms.

"What?" Maybe because he heard wrong so he turned to have a clear view of her face. "Repeat that?"

"Let's break-up."

"See!! You were too weak to fight back. Tell me why??" Zhan took a flower vase directly he threw it over the mirror, making some pieces break apart...

Right now he is waiting for a food package. He couldn't make an order online because he wanted Zhan to have a good and eatable good which his stomach could hold. That's what his mind worked for, ever since he took him to the hospital. And since a week is by two days after, they'll have to go back for the results hearing.