😔SIXTY ONE 😔

Saturday reached very fast. Four of them waited for Zhan to reach so they could enter inside and enjoy their fullest.

"Mom. I won't drink. I promise."

"You better don't. Because I won't be happy. Your stomach isn't the same again. Anything bad can give you pain in two times."

"Mom. I know. Don't worry." Holding her hands. "Give me your blessings nothing bad to conquer me on the way."

"Just come back safe. I can't limit you to enjoy. You need it I know."

"I love you mom. And when is dad coming back?" Hugging her.

"The next day at night."

"I missed him." Sulking.

"Big baby. I can't babysit you now!🤨"

"So mean mom?"

"Telling your mom mean?"

"I love you mom. Bye." Kissing her he leaves.

.......

The identification of clubs, bars, is perfectly known. Loud boom of music, clunking of glasses, others? Making out of course. And the dance floor is flooded with girls shaking their waists over the man's manhood's. It's fucking crazy fun. Turning on each other with the pleasure of a crazy music too.

"Zhan. It's good to see you fine again." Smiles Wen Han.

"And obviously, can you try bringing back your body? How can you pin someone between your legs or else you want your bones to be cracked." Seok intrudes with his shameless words.

"And who are you going to pin him down?" Suspiciously Youn asks him.

"Hey guys. How sure are you? Stop speaking nonsense." Wei Long.

"Come on!! He can't be doing this to our boy. Why do you think yibo left? It's because of you and your fucking new family!!" Screams Youn over his face.

"Stop it Youn." Utters Zhan in a trembling voice.

"What?" Youn snugs him back.

"Stop it Youn!" Wei Long.

"There is nothing to stop for. He tell us all."

"Youn that's fucking enough!" Shouts Long slamming the table in anger.

"I know that yibo endured a lot being with me. To love and never get any response on your feelings. I don't blame him. But mentioning my family in this? Whom I craved for a long time? Accusing them like this? I don't like it Youn. Sorry if I hurt Wang yibo. Excuse me." Zhan stood up with his drink and left the table.

Searched for a corner place, with a very dim light and sat there ordering a bottle of tequila. This will help to ease his mind.

"Zhan knows nothing about that damn video. He is unaware of anything!" Screeches Wei Long.

"And how sure are you?" Barks Youn.

"Last Tuesday he came and we spoke. He looked clueless and I think neither of his family spoke. Then Friday Haoxuan called and begged me to say nothing to him. Or else Zhan won't make it safe after knowing." Looking at them. "You know what? No matter what we blame Zhan? It was yibo's choice to leave instead of fighting. Why? Because I'm sure, where he is? Is waiting for Zhan to come for him. And us, as yibo's brothers, friends, we need to be the full support on looking for him and help them back again. If Zhan happens to see that video by chance, I'm sure he won't let it easily, I know it. Still, we need to avoid whatever the consequences he will build." Looking at everyone.

Now Youn is scanning the area, of where might zhan be? Guilty is eating him alive. Even if he wants the best for yibo, still Zhan is in pain too.

Just think. Before surgery he saw the one whom he is willing to fight his life for. After a lot of give ups. Then opening your eyes after surgery he isn't there. And the ones around you too, show no any time to say anything. The feeling of being left without a message even a goodbye is something Zhan got through it but seems with yibo, there was something different. A yearning with no name. To when will it be over.