😁 THIRTY SIX 😁

"Dad, since I came this afternoon, you kept asking me about Xiang Zhan and it really is too much. What's with you?" It is Haoxuan, he decided to meet his father but was more shocked to see his father getting all the info about Xiang Zhan through his personal trustee.

"You seem to don't know that boy's condition, right?" Asks Mr Wang

"Do I look like I care!? It doesn't matter to me, we don't know each other apart from sons of politicians, that's all. But you taking most of your attention, makes me to be more suspicious of you, like hidding your cheating son." Looking at his father who erupts to not so loud laughter.

"Accusing your father as a cheater? Really! Your brain reached that far in thinking??" Looking at his son, though he said it as a statement but his voice was void with pain.

"I'm sorry father." Between his mother and father, Haoxuan is very close to his father, his is young but treats his father like a weak gentleman. His father has never been angry to anyone, because he will swallow everything in him. Hence his sudden nonsense, this time his father wasn't angry but revealed his pain infront of his only son.

"Dad, will make you a song. When you sing, directly it'll sway away your worries. This girl called Jinah helped me a lot. I can't wait to show it to you. Though this Xiang, has been getting my way." Fumming.

"Don't think of winning rivalry. You stop that!"

"Defending him!" Raising a brow.

"Nope. Warning my piggie son." Ruffling his hair.

"Mmm, stop it day, I'll be thirty one soon..."

"Father will make it a dream." Patting his shoulder.

"Thanks Dad." Smiling.

Feeling his senses back, Zhan couldn't let out a groan of pain and relief because had to stop unconsciously, listen to the chat.

"Then what!" Asks yibo

"After seeing that, was going to lose my love in any second, always made sure that will say the words that wished to say them forever. Also to make him realize even something to be wrong. I love you, I really do love you. Will die if I won't have you near me, Do you even hear me? I would kiss him every after coming out of the campus. Until one day he asked me this question."looking at Zhan

The two are sitting on the big sized couch facing Zhan, but their position is facing each other. They look like teenagers.

"He was annoyed how I confessed Everytime. And asked me why so? All I answered was because I was jealous, which was a lie. I was afraid of waking up tomorrow not hearing about Zhan, not having those intimacy, pretending like we don't know each other. And the worst was about my mother. I needed to chose between my only family with love. I knew was selfish, but still considered the outcome. And at last it was only one thing let for me to do. Betray him, surrender our worthy years in a one and dreamy day."

Suddenly the room because even stuffy, yibo felt bad for the woman, while Zhan almost wanted to cry.

"Do you still love Xiang gē?" Suddenly asked yibo.

"Yes I do." The answer made Zhan shiver clutching tightly the sheets. "But I'm not wicked to take away your man. I'm not a cunning woman to take him from you. I lost it years ago and surrendered accepting defeat. Or I wouldn't have loved Jun, had a daughter Aika." This made Zhan even more curious to hear as he shifted a bit like stirring.

"I feel jealous when you take care of him this badly, when you get worried to the extent that I myself worthless for him." Facing down.

"Listen here boy, I'm proud of you already. At first wasn't assured of you starting a relationship with Zhan because I was scared of him getting hurt like how I did to him. But after viewing you from a far! Also, your age! You are matured enough to stand firm on your decisions. For me had already moved on but now I love Zhan as my brother, all I'm trying hard is to earn his forgiveness, I want to be this guy's friend again. We can't return like before but I wish for this a lot. Also, he needs to know the hindrance of his life. I endured everything, especially when I went home after school, threatening letters...which can't let me eye see you facing all that. Don't want you to suffer. Just promise me you won't leave him alone. No matter what?" Looking seriously at Yibo with her red eyes.