☺️FIFTY ONE ☺️

"Hon. What's the smell!!" Comes over Mrs Wang(Haoxuan's mom) whom she was handed with a mask to cover herself from the awful stench.

"My lady. First come and see this funny clip. How do you approve of this boy to increase our clan?" He asks, pulling a chair for his wife.

"And who is this? Omo, God!!" Clasping her mouth she couldn't forbid her choking laugh that pushes itself from her mouth. "Thi-s *laughter* who is thi-s?" Looking at her husband.

"He is the boy that our son possesses. I didn't know he would be this powerful. Meng Yao, think you should shower yourself with a good hot water temperature for your skin not to hold any undescribable scents after coming back tomorrow. Same to them. Make a change. Let's wait on how the next ones will be treated. Most important insure that they get a very good treatment. No! Don't come! Ne-ar me. Kris! Give Yao his phone."

Despite Yao standing far from them still they felt like dying due to the awful and nauseous smell. And he didn't want his trusted guy near him. Not today. Seems the work of having Zhan under security and now the angry cat. Things are going to be fun.

"I'll take my leave sir." Saying Yao left but on his way, even the stiff men, too, covered their noses from the awful oxygen.

"You don't mean to stay away from me Zhan. Please, try to smell it and tell me if it's gone! The smell! Ma!" Yibo whose hands are raised infront like who prepare themselves for a surgery. He wanted the two tell him if the smell is gone on his hands or not. "Ahhhh, fuck those scoundrels!"

"No! You stand fifty steps away from me. Now my house reeks your bad stink! Don't come near yibo!" Her warning was enough to stiff yibo to his place.

"I'm sorry love. But you really resemble cow's dung. You stink like..." Again he ran over the toilet to empty his nausea. Yibo will kill him today. This is the third time he vomits.

"I'm sorry ya'll." looking at zhan's back, how can he go to sooth him unless Zhan will vomit his intestines.

"That's all your fault!" Snorts his mother.

"Dad! You are back!" Preparing to hug him.

"What's this gruesome smell!" Closing the door his arm reaches his nose, and when he sees his wife coming out her nose covered with cotton on each hole, he nearly laughed but endured because the smell taught him a lesson. "This comes from you! What did you do?" Stoping yibo by his palm.

"He was teaching those ghosts I sent you pictures earlier. And I can't believe how many are they and how many the one holds them. Per yibo's strokes they wouldn't dare come back. But no! They have guts to change them into different men. And the previous were sent over the hospital." She explains everything to her husband. "And this medicine is for Zhan. His health deteriorated more. Because of your stupid son." Snorting at the innocent yibo, she leaves back to where Zhan is seated far from yibo.

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" She asks at the sick, pale Zhan.

"I am. Don't do that to yibo. He might be sad now."

"Sad!? What sad? He is sulking. And I know until you go to him he'll be better." Looking at Zhan lovingly. "Thank you for loving him." Stroking his back and Zhan just smiles back.

"Thank you for allowing this old man for dating your son."

"How can she not!? When most of her time she used on talking about you. And I almost think that she is married to you never me?" Runts Mr Wang (yibo's father)

"Hold your guts for a bit guy!" Going to pull Wang by hand the two leave and hence Zhan matches to the room where Yibo is in.

He could hear the splashing of water inside the bathroom so just preferred to rest his tired and empty body and mediate some energy within him. After all it's getting night already. That's why he feels more than sleepy. A little nap till yibo comes out.