🥴 TWENTY 🥴

I can't say sorry for my late update while next I repeat. I have few issues to work on them right now and most of them need my phone for data usage. I couldn't type a story nor read for now because for the whole day my free time will use it to rest. And with this peaceful chance of mine, made another update.

Welcome......

An evil is an evil.
There is neither Evil nor Good in life...

Looking very neat in his tux, Zhan was just dispassionate and more deadpanned eyeing his reflection through the wardrobe attached mirror. Yibo too came from shower. Drying his hairs caught the grilling gaze of Zhan to his own reflection.

Gege~ yibo thrilled in discomposure and slowly he reached Zhan making him slowly sit looking directly at his eyes. Maybe to find something that's bothering the brother.

"Something wrong? Thinking negativities? It's just meeting your father." Zhan who is just looking at him. "Aiya old man!~ do you see yourself? You look zoned. So please....

"I don't know yibo, it's just that...I don't like father. Ever since he treated me like a nobody but as a foster son. I can't bring myself together, I hate him to the core that don't know why is it to this extent, Babble~ I hate him." The last sentence was very acrimonious more gruffy.

"Let me see..." Nearing his face yibo scanned and a quick peck wet Zhan's lips him wide them a bit. "What! Listen, Xiang Zhan ge is going to meet his father so, dear lord, lead this old man safe and sound to his destination. No harm or emotion overcome his current situation. Aaa-Amen." Hugging him. "Everything is going to be fine. Sunday are to be snny-days and not thunder filled one." Cutting the hug yibo turns to the wardrobe.

"Take care." Came zhan's voice leaving the room.

They call it a white house, palace or... Yeah. The huge steel gate decorated lovingly opened, driving over the silent but greeny road, surveillance cameras on each tower about ten centimeters. Nothing can be seen sideways but only beautiful trees. It looked clean and breathtaking.

Near and almost to chimera! A huge white house with a dark blue clay bricks decorating the roof of it. Infront is an astounding garden with a simple water fountain displaying itself. There are also flags of different countries too! China, USA, India, Japan, Korea and Thailand.

 There are also flags of different countries too! China, USA, India, Japan, Korea and Thailand

"I never wanted to come here since the first." Speaks Cheng whining.

"Son. It's okay. Not gonna be that long? Is it?" Assures Minister's wife, Mrs Jiang.

"Okay." They reached a huge and well designed dinning room, to be met with other known faces to them. "Xiang Zhan!" Exclaimed Cheng.