🥴 SEVEN🥴

Can I ask? What are feelings, how do they start. It's because there are a lot of feelings, but this kind of beating heart feeling, feeling butterflies, and from there they will start to prout more, they will grow, will be more mutual and standing though...

Gosh!! Maybe they'll also expire or I might be kidding. But yes! If they grow, then they become more strong, stronger than a tower. But what if the cement starts to wear off, will start to become weak. The cracks that were holding those feelings one by one will start to fall... Then at the end! It's over.

Simply, I'm done with you. I can't be with you anymore, aren't worthy my love!!

Like seriously!! Those words will follow after. Gosh, those feelings are LOVE!! Yes, they start with weak feelings, few hints for assurance then come to grow. But when two people who feel it come to hold the last loop of hope for each other.....

Promise, one must have to gain loss than the other. In faith, a doctor, even with medicine may accompany the broke one. But!!! Comes the question??

What about the weakness?? Any idea?? What does it make the two loved ones end up as once strangers, from where they were before meeting???

The so called LOVE and it's WEAKNESS....

✳️✳️✳️

What do we call them? Decorations, yes! A church looking dazzling just with white roses accompanied by green leaves making it look more than everyone's expectations.

Waiting, he was waiting at the alter, looking nervous, it can't be seen but that's the reality. While around him his eyes captures each and every God thanking praises. But all those stopped when the two big doors opened revealing an angel in full white. Yes! That's to show how clean she is ready to be committed today under a holy oath.

"Xiao Zhan. Will you take your bride's hand. Zhao lying. As your wife. In all sequences of life. Be it in hardships and happiness. Rich and poor. And all the way till death separates you." The white worn bishop having them fulfill an oath to God.

Let's say that he just took like thirty minutes to look at everyone then her soon to be wife took her hands, kissed them with a huge smile plastered on his face and looked at the bishop. "Yes I do. In happiness and hardships. Rich and poor. Till death gets us separated."

The same same sentences were red for the bride. Nothing was left. No any spelling error. "Zhao lying. You take the groom. Xiao Zhan. As your husband.......

Was it silent.? People were happy that she needed to be this cheesy and copy what her husband did. This will be a long last love. Slowly taking off her one hand bringing over her wedding shella and tore off from her now let down black hair, and the same yanked her hand.

"NO!!!....

What!? She can't be true. Maybe a joke.

"What's that lying. Say you are just making fun. I should let the camera man take this so it can be a memo." Smiling, Zhan looks her with full expectations.

"Seems like Chinese is a bit difficult for you! Alright. I'm educated so I'll use English. I SAID NO!! NO! WON'T MARRY YOU. from the day I met you, all I saw was, you're poor in everything. A mama boy who doesn't know how to stand on himself. A boy who sucks for his parents money. I can't choose to be with you. And worst about that talent of yours. Truth to be told you know nothing about singing. That too sucks! and it irritates me that will have to sit burning my back and hear your groggily voice. It's because I got to realize very late that a lot of my time was wasted when I was with you. Sorry, But I can't. I won't apologise either. But will have to hurry before my flight leaves." Throwing the shella down she holds high her beautiful dress, running outside the church leaving everyone in utter shock.