💕 EIGHTEEN 💕

Loneliness wasn't to be sought.
Loneliness had no name.
Loneliness had no time or period
Thou
Black holes swallowed everything in a sight.
My heart was included too.

Dream is an illusion.
Dream can't be a present.
All I know future is content
The past are dim and dark.
All I need is life.

Life revolves over the three most important things in the world.
To love more.
To be loved more
And forever love more.
It makes sense, yes.

LOVE!!
It's hard but not hard to describe.
Something that never wanted to wake up, you woke it up. Love.
Ever since I meet you
I've had these feelings deep inside. Love.
Especially when you hold me,
You wash away my agony. Love.
When you look into my eyes,
I fear nothing. Love.
Your strong and welcoming words.
Some of them seeming real,
Some are real for consolation,
They make my heart race. Love.
They make me have the feelings I had forgot. Love
They make me young again despite thirty.
They make me happy. Love
Thou
With cupids arrow have been shot. Still
That was??...
LOVE...

Zhan has been reading this poem more and more. Since he got admitted from the hospital, three days had pass. From there with yibo they went over the cemetery and paid their respects. It was a break stop to them because of Su she who used five days maximum he was back and practices went on.

He couldn't bare to face Su she just easily so he kept avoiding him as he could. But on the other hand, yibo. The boy clouded his mind more than what he had expected. Everytime when he will visit Zhan at the hospital within those three days, he would have a forehead kiss as a greeting and a goodbye before leaving. This routine has developed something like digging the once graved feelings to be born again.

And because a week has pass, they got more closer than they were. They used most of their times together. Being together as two it was enough for them. No one got tired of the fellow. They could do different things like sing, dance in a way of Teaching each other. Would laugh through yibo's jokes. Sometimes they will be over the swimming pool and yibo will dive his legs inside while watching Zhan swimming.

It has turned like a habit, one will be a cat then the other it's tail. You can't find Zhan without little yibo. And that went on till two weeks had pass. Once they even slept together because Zhan can't tolerate darkness which it was due to a power outbreak. Jumping over yibo's bed the first he got, was a kick but after shouting yibo's name the younger felt sorry for his bad sleeping habits.

"Even an old man fears darkness?" Teases yibo.

"Kids should sleep. Little yibo." Hugging his hand because of fear that's how they pass a more darken night.

And today it was the elimination of two people as the first week of the month, are going to say goodbye to the left ones. A month had pass already. Just after mentioning the ones who would leave and the ones who would stay for the third triming, no one expected such a thing. Zhan run over yibo carrying him rounding together. Laughing looking at each other while the others could only smile for their childishness, that's a huge step they made this far.