🙈SIXTY FIVE🙈

Yibo reduced his pace the moment he saw Zhan over the hospital rails looking at the beauty of Hong Kong. Slowly he went and sneaked his arms around Zhan's stomach and his head rested over his back.

"Yibo...

"I missed you a lot."

"I'm a bad guy, no?" Chuckles bitterly. "I make people sad, sick, hyper. Mom will be hurt a lot." Blinks his tears. "I feel very bad but I had already given up a lot."

"Let's look at each other." Turns Wang Zhan around. "You are still the same. But I know we both have changed. I'm I right?"

"I don't want the new you."

"But in order I survive, had to be as I am now. Needed to be this new." Leaning his head over Zhan's chest his arms circled. "That doctor, Zhan gē. She is the one who saved you. So don't be that bad guy?"

"Then was it necessary for her to speak like that?"

"She didn't know you where a young master too?" Zhan sighs. But smiles when he feels wet kisses over his shirt.

"Oh! You want me to give bad impression to others Hmm?" Raising yibo's face by his thumb. "I missed you YiYi. Most three things, your calling lips, and your cuddled one between. And your nipples." Lowering his gaze.

"Me too. Three things. Your nipples, big salute one and your ass pillows. Touching them. That nibbing nibbing that. Mmm.." moans he when Zhan enters his slender fingers to trace the hard nipples already.

"I love these shirts."

"They are. Accessible." Rolls his eyes which water in lust. "I can't be lusted by you this fast. How I missed you."

"Me too." Voices out in difficult, and when he is about to lean down and kiss yibo, a throat preparing voice made Xiang stop at the middle as he turns his head to find yibo's brothers, Haoxuan, even that woman doctor.

"Mother needs you Zhan" Informs Haoxuan. While yibo inserts his leg between Zhan's brushing them together.

"Ookay." That's his limit of trying to make his voice stable. "We will meet at a hotel after here. Wait for me and don't release. Your trouser is black hence your precum won't be visible." Licking his ear.

"For you they will wait."

"I love your boldness already." Unknown everyone hears their sinful words. "See you." Places a kiss over yibo's lips sending pleasure to both of them. They missed this a lot. Letting yibo in boldness he passes between them to see his mother.

Back in Beijing Mr Xiang was heading over washroom to get himself prepared for they will fly to Hong Kong with Ji yang to fetch that idiot. Brushing his teeth, suddenly blood oozed from his nose.

"What is this?" Hurriedly he stops with his index while facing up. Hurriedly he put his tooth brush beside to rinse his nose but his tooth brush too caught his attention. Their was blood on it. "What...the heck!" He stuttered not knowing what to do. Sighing just finished doing his business and when he went downstairs he saw Ji yang already there with his bag waiting for him. "Sorry to make you wait."

"Dad,...

"Give a minute." Seeing Ji yang's confusion he became scared thus he went back hurriedly to his room and faced himself over the mirror. Oh! He is very pale. Scared he fetched out some makeup, he usually walked with them because of his late wife that's why he has some with him always. So hurriedly he applied some powder on his face. He has always been good because of his wife. This made his hand stop.

Thinking of it, before adopting zhan or even knowing about his wife's problems, they were very better in relationships. And now, he regrets everything he did. Memories came flowing like a river in his mind that he can't stop them. While downstairs Ji yang kept waiting patiently.