❤️❤️SEVENTY ONE❤️❤️

Having headphones over his ears yibo was watching Zhan who is sleeping peacefully. Those sleepless nights, tight schedules. He understands how it feels. They just noticed that Zhan fainted from shock but how can someone start snore the moment he placed him over his bed. Zhan hugged half of the blanket while soft 'warm' 'nice' words escaped his mouth. And the snores soon faded. But again the sleepless nights were caused by him.

Sitting beside him yibo soothes his skin which now looks flashy pink. This is his Gēgē whom he had his first encounter with, at the airport. Where they were going to chase their dreams together. He whom had passed a lot of sufferings to reach where he is now. He is very strong. No matter how hard he refuses. The yibo? will keep on praising him that he did good always.

Maybe the regret is still there of accusing someone who had always wanted to be faithful to him. The one who did everything despite pain and struggle just to have what it feels to have a good relationship as lovers do. In the middle of his thought Zhan is awake but the older only slightly shivered before jolting awake. His body electrified in shudder as yibo retreated his hand. And calmed himself and see what will he do next.

And that was it. Zhan blinked one, twice, thrice before pulling the blanket closer to him and closed his eyes again. Takes deep breaths as tears brimmed to come out. They stung badly.

"I just thought it was real. He left me again."

"Gē...are you alright? Gēgē?" Yibo's touch made him jolt again but fully awake, turning behind him there is yibo watching him. "Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry." That's all Zhan can say. "Excuse me first." He wanted to use the comfort room first.

"I'm the one to be sorry." Going the other side so he can face him carefully. "Can we put these issues aside. You were tired and only slept one hour. I know it because you can't hide the fact. But the party downstairs, you need to attend it. Then after, you can sleep. Not rest." Grim looking at Zhan.

"You mean a party?"

"This time with your twin, and parents. Beautiful, right?" Smiles in assure.

"Mm, o-uh!!" Zhan staggered but held yibo safe on his arms.

"Taking back my words will be a lie. But I'm sorry gē." Hiding his face over his neck filling his nostrils with the strong scent. "As days went on I kept feeling guilty. Realized how much my words hurt you. But now I understand, that it has always been work and nothing more. That things like those happens. Because I experienced it myself. But I won't let that happen again. Products can be endorsed, advertisements can be done. But not with those fingers which resemble like worms crawling on my bod. How I wish to stab those nails like of wizards." Purring more. "Gē...

"Hmm?..."

"I'll always shield your heart. Will never let it be scammed by anyone. I've always loved you. Never once did I not think about you." Kissing his cheek softly. "Now let's go. No more talks." Jumping down he makes him look presentable, holds his hand and the two leave the room.

........

"You are leaving for Taiwan!?" Asks yibo. Obviously they are at the airport grounds.

The week they had was blue. How they settled their differences aside. Realizing that, being any kind of idol, faith is what matters. Be it how many female or male you encounter with, all your hearts needs to, is stick together. And maybe for yibo he leaned a lot.

"Mm. Photoshooting and live streaming."

"Okay. You take care okay? Heavily clothes many of them packed. Eat well Gēgē. Remember to rest whenever you are tired. Don't force yourself. These days you took your enough rest and I'm happy that you are back to who you have to be. So please."