🎶 TWELVE 🎶

As usual having themselves waiting patiently, ones mind can't be distracted this time. Each and every are...knuckle sweating as it's  the first round triming. Everyone has his or her will belief, that 'I will still walk till the end of this path' but...is it so?

"Having yourself showing something you have, and when everyone is watching you at home feels super great because sooner they'll recognize your talents. Judges, you all know about them, you hold some secrets about them. Maybe we should give you spaces to call those who will be going for another round, because for me...uhmm... have only four cards with me. These are names with me. But rest of twenty six names will have to hear them from our dearest judges. The honor to judge Hyung sik." Speaks Zeuwu Jun.

"Thank you....

They were called, and from those names came out only who will remain the next round. Now, it's the hosts time to call out the last two while the other two will have to leave the grounds.

"Okay, let's see... first, step forward, please." Smiles Jun. "Judges...

Reaching the mic, Zanilla speaks. "Knowing first will be better..." Smiling a bit.

"Okay, Joseph Zhang and Wang Haoxuan please move a bit to the right...yeah. so, the two people are... Ikram Said and Joseph Zhang...you won't make to the final." Looking at them, reads Jun

"You know...lis-listen, first. Why,? Hurry! That face, expression shows you have given up...but no? Then!... make it your beginning." Smiles Zanilla.

"Thank you, thank you...

"Never give up *hugging them* and cheer..." Smiles Jun.

"Sure..." Leaving, he turns to the remaining two.

"I wonder, what and where was your mind Zhan? but the truth is, your focus had dropped more though, still you were great. This time you were lucky but we can't predict the future, so keep it up. Not because the first time you were motivated but as the days went you relaxed. That's not how we go. This is a competition. Make sure you work hard the coming days." With a smile, judge Wu commented on him.

"Tha-thank you..." Taking his trembling hands within his trouser pockets, of course, yibo, didn't miss it, he who got the first this time became paler just for Zhan and swore to catch up with him so nothing can go wrong.

After hearing what Haoxuan had to know and reflect on, the host or supervisor Mr Jun spoke some few encouraging words to them and took their leave to take a stroll at the early evening before going back to the camp.

"I'm just happy that's all, Jun? I was sick and worried a lot for him, if he could make it the first round? And, all that is because of me. I just don't know how to bring myself and make a proper apology, to make him understand that I didn't do it by will, that I loved him. That his passion is his everything?" Stressed speaks Zanilla, who is currently hugged by Zeuwu Jun.

"Time will tell...

"I don't know if that day you didn't find me, how would I end? Maybe would have died, raped, it was really, sincerely thanks to you? And because of you I learned to forget so as his life can be of peace but no! I'm the reason for his forever troubles. Jun, I sincerely, love you? But I still wish for Zhan to know what kind of a universe he lives in and soon forgive me!" Her voice breaking lastly

"No! I understand and I can't stop loving you? I still know that Zhan is in your heart but was as a first love. And now, you wish to mend with him and be friends. I too hope it soon! Don't worry, if time won't tell, then you'll have to make him come out of the dark to know what he wasn't aware of?" Soothing her back.

"I will... I'm good at waiting after all. If I managed to keep an eye on him all those years, see his breakdown but couldn't collect myself to hug him and say it was oka-y, I'll wait more, just a little bit.. right?"