🤔FORTY ONE 🤔

Xiang Zhan did an escape the moment he woke up. Didn't want to trouble the elders, left as quiet unlike when he came in a nosy and disturbing way.

"Xiang Zhan. Are you in there?" Knocks Cheng.

"He isn't!!" Shouts yibo from inside who is currently preparing himself for the practice.

"Okay." Saying so Cheng leaves while yibo takes his phone looking over the call log to find Zhan didn't check him.

"I hope he is okay."

.......

"Welcome boy?" Ushers Mr President while Zhan takes a seat.

"Good morning uncle."

"Morning. First of all your beautiful lady is back? Janice Wu."

"Then it's good to hear." Like it's not a big deal Zhan just speaks normally. They are relatives. Also studied together. Janice Wu, Ji li, Xiang Zhan and Zanilla but everything changed once he and Zanilla fell apart. Mr President viewed him but chose to remain silent.

"So tell me. How is your relationship with your father?"

"You know it uncle. That, never it would become to be good. Never uncle." Sighing his phone vibrates.

Son???? This is father???

Zhan makes a fist still looking at his phone. But all he did was switching it off.

"What's wrong?"

"I have to leave uncle." Saying so Zhan leaves the house. Calling the number. "What do you want?"

"Oh, come on? Is it bad for a father to greet his son? You watch out, or else everyone around you will be gone" chuckling.

"What do you mean by saying that?" Turning his knuckles white.

"Whatever you heard or received there is no truth within it. But if you chose to believe in them? Then, it's like you are making sacrifices. Okay?"

"Just what do you want. Why don't you leave me alone?" Firmly but burning inside.

"Then be my heir. Be the CEO and I'll stop doing all of this. Also if you take the medicines, you'll be a very good son."

"I don't want to be the CEO, nor take those death pills? I want to be a singer. And I never dreamt of being dependant." Reasoning.

"Oh, then let's see. Where you'll reach." The phone gets disconnected while Zhan just breathes in to calm himself. Again his phone vibrates opening the message harshly he sees a woman's face.

This is me. The one who sent you a message previously. This is my face. Will it help if we meet by tomorrow? Urgently?

That was more like a question. But Zhan became more confused when he looked again at the picture.

"Isn't she father's new woman?" Gawking at the picture. Immediately he gave an answer that they'll be able to meet during the afternoon hours. Sliding his phone back to the pocket Zhan left with his car.

.......

Applause!!!

"Congratulations Wang yibo. I loved it."

"Thank you."

"So, you tell us....ummm....this kind of dancing looks too sad that....it's more of a longing you know? How you bring your palms together then bring them to your heart... something like that. What motivated you."