FIFTY THREE

Hi😂😂 holy! First years really have guts. Jah! My day was good. It was just simple registration activities. Fyu! Which will go on today.

Things haven't started being jammed.😅

And here is another update ✨✨

✨✨✨

"He had a very high fever when brought here. That's why he fainted. And maybe a bit panicked." Explains Ji li.

"What about Haoxuan?" Asks yibo.

"Well...that guy has asthma. After escaping death due to his failure heart. But let's come to me. Why nothing crossed my mind that these two...

"It was thanks to Su she. And after telling Haoxuan, the younger one couldn't stay with it to heart that he has a brother. Thus he told Zhan. But per zhan's look, he was confused as well angry." Sighs yibo.

"I can't believe. Still I'm trying to digest this piece of news." Palming his head, looking stressed.

But then comrade of guards start filling the hospital, then two umbrellas appear the main entrance. This is a president and the first lady. Their steps more hasty and of hurry, and the VVIP room door swung open, revealing two souls Ji li and yibo who is beside Zhan. While Ji li beside Haoxuan. They are kept inside one room.

"Oh!!" Clasping her mouth, Mrs Wang just statued herself looking at her once known dead son. Tears stream freely while no sound escaped her mouth. With baby steps, she nears Zhan taking his hand on hers, stroking it. Then her gaze transfers to zhan's face before flying it to Haoxuan. "I knew he wasn't complete. Without his twin. Like he knew he was always there." Closing her eyes she looks the other side, still clasping her mouth, soft sobs escape her mouth.

"How are they?" Asks Mr Wang.

"They are fine now. Just need some rest. But Haoxuan might still need to be under the hospital's care." They all look at Haoxuan who is under oxygen mask.

"That wagon!!" Clenching fists, while yibo bent his head while confused.

' you are very lucky to see...oh! Wang yibo, na yiboah! If I tell myself I have guts? This is a president. Our president. And she?...our first lady. And you still...

"Wang yibo?" His thoughts are interfered by Mr President.

Taking down a painful gulp, he doesn't dare to raise his face instead he stands and bows almost touching his toes.

"Good evening. Your honor."

The couple's look at Yibo while Ji li tried to make himself busy so as not to laugh.

"Straighten yourself." Commands Mr President.

"He really can distribute to our clan." Mummers the first lady.

"No wonder." Scoffing at Yibo. "He has a good taste." Turning to look at Haoxuan. "Why do they sleep this much? Is there no medicine to wake them up?"

"Hon. What if he sees us, and we make his health more bad? Let's leave. We have to!" Forcing her husband to leave. "let's watch him from afar. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable. Come!" She almost shouted, pulling over her husband. "He won't be happy. How of a bad parents are we? How did I fail to see him as my son. Why did he do that? Why did he have to separate our son from us!!??" She almost shouted but didn't stop from pulling the president out.