60.

FLIGHT

Tears falling down across Tzuyu's cheek as all the visitors left, but her.

I said this is the first time I will be seeing my father in person.

But why does it have to be in here?

Why does it have to be in his funeral?

It's so hard to accept this. She didn't even get a chance to introduce herself as his own child.

It hurts so much.

"Ms. Chou. I'm here to discuss about his shares to you and your mother"her father's lawyer said, she didn't answer as this is not the thing that she wanted

All she wanted was her father. She just didn't expect it to meet him this way.

"Your stepbrother, Mark Tuan. I still need to talk to him for now. He has all the papers your father had left"

A few moments of just staying in her father's funeral, she finally decided to went home- her father's home to be exact. This house will be gone and tommorow is the final contract.

Now, she's fixing her luggage for her flight right now.

The airport wasn't that far from the place so she just arrived on time, when Attorney Liu texted her that her flight was cancelled.

But she's here already!

Sana
Hi, baby!

Where are you now?

You're already two hours late.

You said your flight was 8am, but where are you now?

Chou Tzuyu, answer me!

Tzuyu
I'm sorry, something just went off.

Sana
What is it? Tell me.

Tzuyu
I'm already here at the airport, but Attorney said I needed to wait for another two days or one. I'm sorry, I will get my flight for another day.

Sana
No.

Tzuyu

What do you mean no?

Sana

Give me an hour, I'll be back.

Tzuyu

An hour? What do you mean?

Sana

Just stay at the restaurant nearby.

Tzuyu
No way, the restaurants here were slow af.

Sana

That's actually fine.

Tzuyu

For you, but not for me.

Sana

Just stay there, Tzu. I'll pay for that one.

Tzuyu
Oh really?

Tzuyu jumps in happiness the moment she heard that, which made Sana chuckled on the other line.

Sana

Need to end this now.

And that, Sana ended the call. Tzuyu immediately went to the said restaurant after that.

She really wanted to go to that restaurant, but it was too expensive and slow for her likings. She's used with fast foods so.

A few hour had passed, she's now here eating her food when a thought slipped her mind.

"Did she just. . . No way, how can she pay this for me? She's not even here. Shit— I'm screwed"

She called Sana right away. Like dude, she can't pay that expensive hell like bills. She's just there pretending to finish her food for as slow as possible.

Tzuyu
Ya! Minatozaki.

Sana
Why are you shouting at me?

Tzuyu closed her eyes, she saw from her peripheral view that Sana is pouting so she need to calm herself down.

Tzuyu
It's just. . . You said earlier—

Sana
I will pay for that.

Sana chuckled after saying that, making Tzuyu frown.

Tzuyu
But how?

Sana
Look behind you

Tzuyu
Why are you—

Tzuyu widened her eyes, Sana was right there. . . right there standing meters away from her.

Sana
What are you waiting for? Give me a kiss.

"How did you?"

"I always have my ways"Sana grinned

"You don't have to do that"Tzuyu shook her head

"But I missed you, don't you miss me?"Sana pouted

"Of course"

"Come on, my private jet is waiting for us"

"You're unbelievable"

"I told you, I will do anything for you"