74.

EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY

As Jihyo talked to Tzuyu, she immediately excused herself for a while and now, they are walking down the hallway and into the VIP's room where Sana was in right now.

"I'll get going now, Tzu. Take care of yourself"

Tzuyu just nods as she enter the sterile white walls room. Sana's room has a bed, a bedside table, and a couch. It has soft color palettes, large windows offering gorgeous views, fine linens, fresh flowers on the tables, and usually a phone and TV. And lastly, a bathrooms within the room.

Sana was asleep along with Momo and Mina who was on the couch together. She stared at her girlfriend and walk towards the latter as she carefully sat herself down the bed as she drape her right arm over the latter's abdomen.

Tears started screaming down Tzuyu's cheeks, her eyes were blurry from the tears falling across her face as she watch the older's chest go up and down, thinking that this will probably be the last time she'll be seeing her breathe for oxygen.

The door suddenly opened, revealing Sana's mother who sympathy stared at her as she stands behind the younger one, caressing her right arm.

"Everything will be okay, darling"Sana's mother whispered

"W-what if she doesn't make it?"Tzuyu sniffled as she turn to its side, meeting the older one's gaze

"Don't say that, you need to think positive. Stop overthinking too much, darling. Sana is a fighter, she's been fighting for her whole life since she was a teenager. We'll get through this, alright?"

Tzuyu didn't bother to answer as Sana's mother continues,

"I assure you everything will be just fine"

"What if not?"

"Then life goes on"she gave her a sad smile before she continues,
"There's always a reason why things ends up the way they are"she caressed her hair

Mrs. Minatozaki held Sana's hand as she turn her head to Tzuyu, smiling.

"I want you to be strong for my daughter. Is that clear?"

Tzuyu just nodded her head as she stood up properly as they faced each other.

"Mrs. Minatozaki. . . How can you be so strong when your daughter is laying down in this bed with a heart failure?"Tzuyu quietly asked as Mrs. Minatozaki wiped the tears off her face. She smiled.

"Because right now, you also need someone who's going to look out for you"

"And it's fine to break sometimes, Mrs. Minatozaki"

"I know that. It isn't bad, but for now- I have to be. I have to be strong for my daughter"

She then pulled Tzuyu into a tight hug for a couple of minutes, whispering some soothing words through her ears until Mrs. Minatozaki excused herself.