40.

A RAINY DATE

Today is Tzuyu's off so she's right here, waiting infront of Sana's house. She just wanted to invite her for a date this time.

"Where do you want to go?"

"I'm fine anywhere as long as you're with me"Sana smiled sheepishly

-

"Aish! The rain ruined our day"Sana pouted, hands on her coat feeling the cold atmosphere

"It's getting late as well. We can't go home like this"Tzuyu muttured

"Hmmm. . . I have an idea"Sana grinned

And suddenly, Tzuyu was being pulled by Sana out of their shelter.

"Yah! Sana, what are you doing?"Tzuyu had her eyebrows flew up

"It's fun doing this"Sana giggled

"Let's stop right here, Sana"Tzuyu tried to stop her

"Let's stay here and play. . ."Sana took out what's on her back
"Water gun!"she exclaimed

"What are you a kid?"Tzuyu shook her head

"I just bought this earlier and I didn't get to play this when I was still a kid. . ."

Sana remembered the old days, she was always stuck inside of their house.

Honestly, her childhood days was not fun she doesn't have any friends, friends that will stay with you until the end, the other kids was just there because they knew Sana came from a wealthy family, that's all they want.

Glad, she met Nayeon, she introduced Mina and Momo to her and she became friends with them as well.

". . . And it's fun to play water gun when it's raining!"Sana said cheerfully, removing her past through her mind

"You might get sick"Tzuyu disagree, she's a nurse so her job was to make everyone safe, especially Sana.

"I won't get sick. Come on, I have you, I have Chou Tzuyu! You're the best nurse that I have ever met"

"Fine"

And that, they played water gun. Fighting and shooting each other with that toy gun.

When has a children's game been as fun as this? Maybe it's because she is with someone's special?

Everything is fun when you are with someone that you love.

Yes, love. She admitted it. She's inlove with Sana.

She even forgot that Sana has been shooting her with her gun, she stopped the fight for a moment just to stare at Sana.

It felt like everything that surrounds them stopped. Suddenly, time stopped. No, they did not stop. They vanished. She can only see her, the woman infront of her and she can only hear her own heart.

Sana noticed that, making her stop as well.

Tzuyu walked towards her, not breaking the eye contact. She just keep on starting at her. She smiled at her and so Sana does.

"Sana"Tzuyu called

Tzuyu's heart beat is increasing at every instant.

"I am inlove with you, if you reject me I'll ask you out again and again. I won't give up"Tzuyu confessed

"Who says I will reject you? I'm also inlove with you, silly!"Sana smiled, she's so happy that finally- finally Tzuyu felt the same way.

"So. . . can you be my girlfriend?"

Instead of answering, Sana smashed her lips against hers. It was not the kiss that they used to do, but a kiss with full of sincerity and love.

They pulled out as they rested their foreheads together, staring deeply inlove with each other.

"Is this answer enough?"Sana caressed her face

"I need an answer coming from your own mouth"Tzuyu said, chuckling

"It's a yes, Chou Tzuyu. I am now officially your girlfriend"