13.

HICKEYS

The sound of someone's ringtone made Tzuyu woke up. She was about to sat up when she realized that Sana was on top of her.

The reason why?

The both of them woke up with the loud sound of thunder, and all the lights turned off. Sana's afraid of the dark so she ended up there on top of Tzuyu.

"Are you already awake?"Sana husked with that raspy sexy voice of hers

"Yeah"

Sana look up and gave Tzuyu a peck on her lips, that made the latter blushed while hiding her face to the crook of Sana's neck. She giggled.

"You don't need to get shy, Ai"

"What? Ai?"

Sana didn't answer, instead she kissed Tzuyu's lips. She kissed Tzuyu's lips and spent extra time sucking on the bottom one, before swiping her tongue like an expert- which she really is.

Sana breathed a hum upon going in and meet the latter's tongue. Sana's tongue aggressively explored every inch of Tzuyu's mouth.

The younger one was new to this feeling so Sana's still leading the way, but she's not a good kisser at all. For a first timer, she's great.

The kiss didn't seem to be stopping, breathing turned into a problem to Tzuyu, the deep kisses was already suffocating her. Tzuyu slowly tap Sana's shoulder, wanting her to understand.

A little more time, Sana pulled back and grinned.

"I really love your kisses"

Sana put a light kiss on Tzuyu's lips once again before she went down on the latter's neck and flipped her hair to the other side smoothly, biting her soft skin harshly.

That made Tzuyu gasped in surprise.

"Argh, Sana it hurts!"

Sana smiled against her skin after seeing her created mark on Tzuyu's neck. She licked over the bite mark and sucked on another spot, before biting again, even harder than the last time.

"Now we're the same"Sana smirked before she jumped out of the bed

Tzuyu watched her walk, she's having a hard time walking.

"Need help?"Tzuyu teased

"No thanks"

-

They ended up eating breakfast at Sana's kitchen. No one's talking, they are just enjoying the food infront of them.

And then shit comes, Sana's mother came from nowhere. Sana is not wearing any undergarments.

She's in trouble!

"Good morning, ma'am"Tzuyu greeted

"Oh hey, Nurse Chou"

"Okasan, have you eaten yet?"gladly, Sana managed to said those words without even stuttering

In a blink of an eye, she grabbed her towel and throw it towards Tzuyu, pointing at the hickeys that she made just a while ago. Tzuyu didn't get it and just tilted her head to the side.

"Not really, I just wanted to check on you. You're getting better these days, also thanks to you, Nurse Chou"Sana's mother said as she gave Tzuyu a smile

"I'm just doing my job, ma'am"Tzuyu shyly said

"You are a big help to my daughter"she continued

"Okasan. . ."

"Why? It's not that bad. So I'll take my leave now, I'll give your allowance later hmm?"Sana's mother kissed her cheek before she bid a goodbye to the both of them

"You!"Sana exclaimed

"Why?"Tzuyu innocently asked

Sana closed her eyes, clenching her first.

How could she be angry with this girl?

She's too innocent and cute.

"I'm just saying, that hickeys—

"What's hickeys?"

"That bites on your neck. That's why I threw the towel to you, for you to cover it up"

"Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't know"

"Yeah, nevermind that. Okasan didn't even notice anyway"

"Can I go home now? Jihyo unnie might be finding me"

"Okay, I'll drive you"