54.

WARNING:
matured sexual content.

PLAY

Everything went to fast forward and they were here, with Sana sitting freely on the bed, playing.

On the edge of the bed was Tzuyu, her mouth was gaped open, couldn't believe she didn't let Sana for doing such thing like this. She never ever did or saw this before.

She was just stuck on that bed, watching that purple thing went inside and out of her girlfriend.

She's sweating- like sweating really hard!

She can't control herself from watching it, it's just so hot- it turned her on so damn much.

Just the way of Sana brushing her own fingers to that clit, made her drool.

Shit.

Sana is really torturing her. She can't take this anymore!

Tzuyu went towards Sana who had her eyebrows meeting in the middle.

"Ugh— f-fucking stay from. . . Ahh- Gosh! U-uhm just stay there or I will not let y-you fuck me for weeks!"Sana struggled to said those words, gladly she still managed

"As if you can"Tzuyu said before crashing her lips against Sana, which the latter couldn't help but to sumbit herself to her

Tzuyu found her way down the thing and continued her unfinished business herself. Sana accidentally bite her lower lip as she was getting near her orgasm.

"P-please. . . make it faster, Tzuyu ah~"Sana begged

But to her disappoiment, Tzuyu stopped.

"Be a good girl to me, hmmm?"Tzuyu lick the latter's lips

Fuck, that was hot.

Instead of taking the whole length inside of Sana again, she replaced it with her mouth without giving any warning, which Sana loves to.

"Oh Shit~ y-yeah right there"Sana moaned, shutting her eyes close

Tzuyu continued lapping her clit as her two fingers made its way to Sana's entrance. And without any further information, she pumped in and out faster.

"T-Tzuyu— Ahmm. . ."

Soon enough and Sana climax with a loud scream. She came all over Tzuyu's fingers, which the taller welcomed her inside her own mouth, tasting her juices.

This is the best so far. Tzuyu do really have improved.

It was not yet done as Tzuyu removed all her clothes, leaving her all naked.

The Taiwanese went towards her with her kneeling position, straddling her but not giving all her mass over her. Tzuyu took Sana's legs and locked their centers together as she kept her eyes on her.

"Ugh~"Sana moaned, feeling that hot contact

Tzuyu began rubbing her pussy under the older. Circling her hips, looking deep into Sana's eyes as she grinded more onto her.

Wet noises was heard inside the room as Tzuyu grabbed her hips and pushed Sana more deeper.

"Ah- you feel so good, Sana"

"K-keep going. . . faster! Fuck fuck! Faster!"

Sana moaned louder and louder as Tzuyu pushed her body deeper into her. Her pussy lips kept rubbing against the other one, her clit fucking hers.

"I— I'm so fucking close, Tzuyu yahh!"Sana closed her eyes as she digged her fingers onto the mattress

Within that, Tzuyu lifted her hips from the bed as she pushed it deep onto the latter's cunt.

"Nghhhh— Tz-Tzuyu, Ah! Oh fuck~"

Soon enough and they both came at the same time as Tzuyu let her body fall on top of Sana, resting her face to the crook of her neck.

"I love you, Aly"Tzuyu whispered as Sana smiled

"I love you too"