50.

WARNING:
matured sexual content.

•••

NEW CAR

It was late at night when Sana called, Tzuyu was already sleeping but she heard her phone, ringing nonstop.

She doesn't know what is really up with Sana, calling her this late. She's lucky she had her nap earlier in the hospital so she won't feel sleepy.

When she got out of their house, she was met by Sana. The Japanese greeted her with a sweet smile so Tzuyu did as well. It was quiet cold out there, since there's no one on the streets anymore. The only light was that street lamp which was inches away from them.

"What's with the??"Tzuyu asked, still with her sleepy voice. Sana chuckled.

"Aw, did I interrupt your sleep?"

"Slight"

"This won't take too long! I just wanted you to see my newly bought car! You don't want me to buy you this so I bought it myself"

"Oh, a new car?"

"Here- a coffee to wake up your soul"Sana gave her

"I can't sleep anymore"

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu ah"

"It's fine, really. I took a nap later at the hospital"

"Okay so. . . Does my car look good?"

"Yeah"

"It's the 2019 model, BMW M6. I wanted that M12, but something came off so I bought this instead"Sana said as Tzuyu watch the car behind the older

"How much is that?"

"For about $119,900"Sana replied calmly as if it wasn't a big deal. Tzuyu almost freak out by its price, but the latter still find it cheap.

Rich as fuck.

"You wanted to get inside?"

Tzuyu nodded as she sat at the shotgun seat.

Tzuyu roamed her eyes around the car, it wasn't the same as Sana's other cars, but this one has a lot of space. She's more comfortable with this, to be honest.

And the moment she finished checking the whole car, she realized Sana was staring at her for a quiet seconds now. She's standing right there outside with her sitting on the shotgun seat.

Their eye contact got more intense as they stared at each other. Tzuyu gently held Sana's hand and kiss it. She suddenly grabbed Sana's waist and made her straddle her hips in no time. Sana got surprised by the sudden dominance, but she swears she love this.

She planned something more, but didn't expect Tzuyu to take the first move.

Tzuyu slammed the door shut as their lips collided with each other. Sana immediately had her arms around her neck as Tzuyu's hands went its way down to pull her even closer.

The younger unexpectedly pulled out, causing for Sana to whine.

"Ya! Why?"Tzuyu chuckled as she carried the older one to the backseat

Without a warning, Tzuyu spread Sana's legs and put aside her underwear.

"We haven't started yet, but look at you"Tzuyu smirked as she gently slid two fingers inside Sana

Tzuyu claimed her lips once more as she thrusted her fingers slowly, but surely. As Sana adjusted to its size, there she move a lot even faster.

She look up as she watched Sana's face, which was now covered with sweats and that sexy moans of hers. It turns her on even more.

"Ahh— Shit!. . . I-It felt so good, fuck! Don't s-stop"

Her mouth find its way to Sana's clit as she added another finger inside while her other hand was busy caressing her mounds.

"Ugh! Tzuyu, I— I'm near! Oh my gosh, f-faster!"Sana moaned, arching her back as she felt herself coming at the edge

"Cum for me" Tzuyu groaned as she thrusted faster, harder and deeper

All they could hear was Sana's moaning and the wet sounds of her fingers coming in and out of Sana.

Within that, Sana came onto Tzuyu's fingers as the taller slowly thrusted slowly to ride her orgasm.

She immediately pulled out after she was done and sat right next to Sana, pulling her to straddle on her lap once again. They embrace each other and cuddled as they decided to stay inside of the car for more.