Chapter 12

"Not a boyfriend," Xie Yi smiled awkwardly. He didn't want to talk about this topic anymore, so he talked about what the two of them talked about today.

    The star looked at him in surprise, "So you're the designer, you're amazing."

    "No, you're amazing, Phoebe. You can dance and act." Xie Yi followed him and blew rainbow farts to each other.

    "Don't call me Phoebe, my name is Zhou Unknown, that English name was obtained by a brokerage company, and I don't like it at all." Zhou Unknown said distressedly.

    After listening to Zhou Weiwei's words, Xie Yi just remembered that this name was given to Zhou Weiwei.

    His article was four or five million words long, so he didn't have much impression of this small character who only appeared once. It was not until Zhou Weiqi mentioned the name that he suddenly remembered it.

    Because this is related to a habit of his, he usually chooses a character's name, first with a surname, if he can't think of a good name, he will replace it with unknown first, and when he has a good name, delete the word "unknown" and replace it with "good" As a result, he forgot to replace it when he wrote this Zhou Unknown...

    But the English name was not given by him, it should have been given by Zhou Unknown's agent in this world.

    Also, such a perfunctory name, the agent must be disgusted by it.

    "Actually, I think my name sounds pretty good." Zhou Weiwu saw that he had some opinions on his name, "Like a mystery, full of unknowns, very mysterious, I think when my father named me, it must have been I don't want to interfere too much with my life, and want me to compose my own future according to my own preferences."

    Xie Yi: "..." I'm not, I don't.

    The two chatted about their design again. Xie Yi found that after chatting face-to-face with Zhou Wei, he felt that this person was quite talkative, and there was not so much trouble. After a while, the two of them gave the design direction. .

    After the general color and elements were set, the dishes were served.

    Li Yuze ordered several light dishes, but his friend ordered several seafood sashimi, and also ordered steamed butter crab and lobster.

    Zhou Weizhi stopped chatting with Xie Yi, and ran over to peel crab shells for his friends.

    My friend looked at Li Yuze flamboyantly, "My friend asked me why I didn't like crabs that night, and I said the shell was too hard to peel, but he sneaked out at night, and the next morning I found that he had peeled a whole lot of crabs for me. Big bowl of crab meat, tell me that I will make you fall in love with eating crabs in the future. After that, I have to peel the crab shells for me every time, and I don’t want to stop when my fingers are cut by the crab shells.”

    Zhou Wei heard the story. At him: "..."

    "You are so good at writing, why don't you become a screenwriter?" Li Yuze scolded him.

    The friend wasn't annoyed either, and sighed, "Why are some people always like this, when they don't have it, they hurt others, thinking what others say is false?"

    "I don't?" Li Yuze glanced at Xie Yi.

    Xie Yi was nibbling on the crab. He didn't pay attention at all. He directly broke the crab in half from the middle, and then nibbled on it. When he saw Li Yuze looking at him, he handed over the half-nibbling crab, "Do you want to eat?"

    Li Yuze: "... Can't you pierce your mouth like this?"

    Seeing him sighing, Xie Yi peeled a crab and handed it to his plate as if he had accepted his fate.