Chapter 72 Reality 11

"One night?" Li Yuze was shocked by the word.

    He had done it with Xie Yi once before, and the first time he seemed to open the door to a new world, the feeling was too wonderful, he pulled Xie Yi uncontrollably and did it three times.

    Although three times didn't satisfy him, he was afraid that he would hurt him if he did too much, so he forcibly suppressed it.

    After waiting for a while, he figured that Xie Yi should be taken care of, and wanted to take Xie Yi home...

    But he never thought about doing it for one night, doing it too often or for too long, which would be harmful to Xie Yi's body. No, in the past, he never thought about whether Xie Yi's body could withstand it?

    "I used to, often one night...?" Li Yuze asked Xie Yi a little tangled, he felt as if Xie Yi liked it.

    Xie Yi is several years younger than him, and he may not be too young to understand this kind of thing. Although he has only done it with Xie Yi three times, he has checked a lot of relevant information and learned a lot about the pros and cons. . He didn't want Xie Yi to be too immersed in it to have an impact on his health.

    "What a night? You don't put gold on your face," Xie Yi thought he was joking at first, but seeing how serious and serious he looked, he became even more shy, "No! It's not always one night, every time the most Maybe five times, two or three times on average."

    "Every day?" Although Li Yuze couldn't remember what he did at that time, he still blamed himself.

    "It's not every day." Xie Yi scratched his face, "It's almost every other day, what are you doing? Doing research?"

    "No, I just want to say, it's better not to be too frequent in the future, at least half a month or a month. Just once." Li Yuze was afraid that his self-esteem would be hurt, so he quickly explained, "I don't dislike you, I just think it's always like this, it's not good..."

    Xie Yi: "...Are you sure? I think you can't help it. "

    "I can." Although Li Yuze felt itchy when he thought about what he had done that day, he confidently believed that he could endure it for the first 30 years, so why can't he endure it for half a month now?

    "Okay? Then don't do it today." Xie Yi teased him.

    "Aren't you going to do it today?" Li Yuze regretted it a little, and should tell Xie Yi about it tomorrow.

    "Just kidding." Xie Yi poked at him, "I know you're doing it for my own good. Before we were in the world of novels, it didn't matter how many times we did it a day, but now it might not work. After I went back that day, I was almost empty. ."

    Xie Yi said and smiled aside, Li Yuze is very durable in both the fictional world and the real world, Li Yuze has to do it several times at a time.

    "I think I should make it up at night." Xie Yi originally thought that Jiji had become smaller after crossing, and his ability in that area was weakened. Now that he has grown several centimeters after returning, his ability should also become stronger. .

    As a result, it seems to be weaker now than before.

    In the evening, he bought a chicken and some ingredients for stewing chicken soup. Li Yuze saw the ingredients he bought and said, "This is the tonic soup you want to stew for me? Can you really drink a bowl of this for a night? You Can't you add medicine in it?"

    "You know what, it's called filling shape with shape." Xie Yi was afraid of being heard by others, so he leaned into his ear and said, "Eat chicken to make up for chicken."