Chapter 33

Xie Yi obviously sheds tears when the cold wind blows, but his heart is very hot, and it will be uncomfortable if he doesn't blow the wind. He will have to endure it for several months if he wants to smoke. .

    He was blowing the wind, and suddenly a big hand came out behind him and closed the window. He frowned and turned to stare at Li Yuze, "Have you finished calling? You'll know to take care of me when you're free."

    "Are you angry?" Li Yuze saw him cry so sadly, and believed that Xie Yi liked him. Even if their meeting was a scam at first, Xie Yi fell in love with him in this scam, and because he saw Park Hyatt send him a message The news is so sad.

    "I'm not angry." Xie Yi couldn't understand what Li Yuze was talking about many times, and he didn't bother to understand. Anyway, he liked Li Yuze's skin and had no interest in what he was thinking, "I'm bored now, don't you? Talk to me."

    Li Yuze: "Sure enough, I'm angry."

    Xie Yi always felt that the conversation between the two of them was not quite right from the beginning. Li Yuze seemed to have entered the mode of a single couple quarrel.

    From when I wasn't angry to when you were definitely angry, your expression was angry, and when you were angry, just say it directly.

    It turns out that Li Yuze not only likes the little lover to sit on his lap to eat, and likes the little lover to act like a spoiled child in his arms after finishing the work, but also likes to play this kind of nutritious quarrel between lovers.

    He was really afraid that after a while Li Yuze opened his mouth to make trouble. Xie Yi didn't have the skills. He was tired from standing, turned around and walked back, "You said just now to find me an assistant, can you find me tomorrow? It's not graduation now. Ji, it's not easy to recruit people."

    Li Yuze: "The design department has always been short of people, and HR has been recruiting people for the design department, but I haven't found a suitable one, but an assistant can lower the requirements appropriately."

    "You plan to use it for me for a while, wait for my birth Do you dismiss the other party after the child is born?" Xie Yi was a little dissatisfied, "Aren't you cheating on him? Do you mean that I can't come back to work after the child is born? We agreed at the beginning, you will bring the child after the child is born, you Do you still regret it?"

    Li Yuze felt a fire in his heart. Just now, Xie Yi cried when he saw the news of Park Hyatt. He had never had anything with Park Hyatt. He just played with himself. He didn't mind his ex-boyfriend's children. ...

    Li Yuze clenched his fists, forget it, since he has already recognized it, he shouldn't always mention this, lest Xie Yi cry again.

    My heart is already fragile, and I am pregnant with a child, so let me let it go.

    Li Yuze sighed and asked him, "What kind of assistant do you want? HR has asked seven people for interview tomorrow. You can go and see for yourself.

    " Work." Xie Yi also thought about it, his stomach became more and more obvious, and he was afraid of being seen, so he stayed in Li Yuze's office to work, and it was really good to have an assistant to help him do some trivial things.

    But when he went to the interview, he had to go to see others with his stomach out, afraid of being seen.

    "What do you want, I'll tell them." Li Yuze was afraid that he would find someone who was dissatisfied. Instead of helping him, he would upset Xie Yi. When the time comes, Xie Yi will put the account on his head, so he might as well ask one question at a time clear.