Chapter 80 Zhou Unknown 08

On the way out of the company to the reality show venue, Zhou Weiwei was already followed by a camera.

    He was very excited, and he told the camera how much he liked Shen Shen. Shen Shen is his idol, and he is familiar with every Shen Shen movie.

    He talked a little bit about those movies, and he was all over the place, he was reluctant to get out of the car, and wanted to continue to promote Shen Shen to everyone.

    The people who received him in the program group couldn't take it anymore, "Okay, everyone knows how influential Shen Yingdi is. You don't need to publicize it here. I'll give you a task card, and you can do the task."

    "That's it. Directly?" Zhou Weiwei took an envelope with a blank expression on his face, "I thought I was going to meet them and say hello or something."

    "No need, after finishing the task, you can naturally see the Shen Yingdi you are thinking of." After the show crew finished speaking, they drove him out of the car.

    Zhou Weiwei held the envelope and stood there stupidly, pitiful, helpless and weak.

    He had watched this show, and it had three seasons in total. He only watched the last season, the first season was the most popular, the second season went downhill, and the third season Shen Chu joined the show and brought it back to life.

    The content of this program is to invite popular stars to live in the houses arranged by the program team, and then record their daily life.

    This feature is like a TV show he watched when he was a child, where a person is locked in a glass house and placed on the side of the road for passers-by to watch his life all day.

    It's just that now it's changed to show their lives in front of the camera, and there's a script, arguing when there's nothing to do, and then crying and crying, hugging and reconciling, etc. Recently, the director has also researched and fired CP, and the show will be better. .

    Before he came, the director gave him a script, but the script didn't say there was a mission.

    He felt as if he had been tricked, and took out the task card in the envelope, with a bunch of ingredients written on it, all of which he would use for lunch today, and it also specifically mentioned Shen Shen to make lunch.

    "Idols want to cook at noon!" He had eaten the Mala Tang cooked by Shen Shen once before, and he couldn't forget it, but he didn't have the chance to eat it again. He was going to eat again at noon today, and his fingers were shaking with joy.

    He searched the nearby vegetable market with his mobile phone, ran over to buy vegetables, and then followed the map to find the house where they lived.

    The surroundings were surrounded by the show group, so there were very few people.

    He walked to the door and rang the doorbell, but no one came to open the door for him for a long time. He turned to look at the cameraman, "Are they there?" The

    cameraman said: "..." I am a tool person without emotion.

    "Did the show crew forget to give me the key?" Zhou Weiwei sighed, "Brother, do you have the key?"

    Camera: "..."

    He put his things on the ground, rang the doorbell again, and waited for a while. , and finally waited until someone came to open the door for him.

    The person who opened the door was a senior in the entertainment industry. He had a bad temper. He quarreled with people every day in the first few episodes. His name was Wei Yiqing.