Chapter 50

The second cub cried the loudest, and when he cried, the other cubs also cried.

    Xie Yi was in a hurry and didn't know what to do. He couldn't even see a single cub, let alone several in such a row.

    Everyone was crying fiercely, he didn't know which one to take care of first, and finally he could only ask Yuesao to come and help.

    After Yuesao helped change the diaper, Xie Yi breathed a sigh of relief, "I'm exhausted, but luckily I asked Yuesao to help. I was confused when I watched it."

    He once again sighed when he wrote that article. It's too naive to let the heroine easily take care of eight children by herself, and she also works while taking care of the children. Now think about it, is it a superman who wrote it? Superman can't take eight children and work at one go.

    He rubbed his head and came out of the cubs' room, "They are so cute when they don't cry, and their shit is really stinky."

    After Xie Yi finished speaking, he heard Li Yuze laughing beside him, he glanced at Li Yuze, "I agreed to change eight, why did you change one, and the other children don't care?"

    "I'm just causing trouble, they are sleeping again now, let's not disturb them." Li Yuze led him back to the room, pulling him and goes to the balcony.

    "Why are you taking me to the balcony?" Xie Yi asked him in confusion, and was blindfolded by Li Yuze after the question.

    "Are you going to do it again?" Xie Yi wanted to take his hand off, but he squeezed it even tighter, "Are you going to buckle my eyes? Gently, are you preparing a surprise for me? "

    It's not a surprise, I just want to show you something." Li Yuze leaned into his ear and asked him, "Are you ready?"

    What is he going to do, he is not very interested in Li Yuze's surprise.

    Who knew that when Li Yuze let go of his hand, he was still stunned when he looked at the sea of ​​red roses in the yard, "This, it wasn't there yesterday, did you use magic to bloom so many flowers in one day? I remember the original Isn't it lawn?"

    "It's transplanted, does it look good?" In order to surprise Xie Yi, Li Yuze didn't let Xie Yi walk beside the bed for a day today, and finally brought Xie Yi over to give him a surprise when everyone was done. .

    "Good-looking..." Xie Yi looked at the flowers in the yard, "Is this the flower you gave me?"

    Before he knew that other couples should give flowers when they were in love, he still thought it was tacky, but When I saw the flowers that Li Yuze sent, I didn't feel vulgar at all, and felt very romantic. Speaking of which, this was not the first time Li Yuze sent him flowers. When he sent his house before, the yard was full of flowers, but at that time He didn't understand Li Yuze's arrogance. Li Yuze said that the flowers were brought when he bought a house, and he believed it. It turned out that it was Li Yuze's way of giving gifts.

    "I want to go down and have a look." Xie Yi took Li Yuze's hand and walked downstairs.

    Li Yuze stared at the hands they held together, "When I gave you flowers last time, you didn't want to touch you, and you said that it's not suitable for us to do such an intimate act because of our relationship, so how can you take the initiative now? Take my hand?"

    "Give me flowers last time? Well, last time?" Xie Yi

    pretended to be stupid, "Didn't you say you brought the flowers last time when you bought a house? Are they considered flowers from you?" He was speechless, how could he be so willing to dig a hole for himself before.