Chapter 39

"Don't get me wrong, I don't want to marry you, I'm afraid that you feel wronged by your Bai Yueguang, feel that you have given me your body and heart, and you must give him monetary compensation, and give him all the family's money, Xie Yi pointed to his stomach, "I still have eight children to support, you can send some money today, and how much money will you send tomorrow? Do you want my children to drink the northwest wind with you?"

    Li Yuze heard him say this, and understood, Xie Yi still has no sense of security, what Xie Yi may want is his attitude and assurance, "I'll cut off contact with him now, and ask the security guard to watch and not let him in the company."

    Xie Yi listened to him, as if he was making trouble with him unreasonably, and he's not a couple, so what do you do with these things? But he felt uncomfortable seeing Li Yuze and Park Yue together.

    "No matter how much you promise, it's useless. Who won't be good and obedient. The main thing is not to listen to what you say, but to see how you do it. I only know that I saw him appear in the company twice, our house once, and show off to me. You gave him a house with a swimming pool, and every time you talked to him, you hesitated and did not express your determination to break with him completely." Xie Yi rubbed his forehead and wanted to lie down for a while with a headache, he waved his hand , pick up the box and go out.

    Li Yuze grabbed his suitcase and went out with him, "I'll call him now and tell him not to appear in front of me in the future."

    "Forget it, as if I forced you." Xie Yi Regardless of him, he continued to walk forward, but heard that Li Yuze had really called Park Hyatt and said a lot of ugly things, as if he was deliberately angering the other party and asking the other party to take the initiative to break up with him.

    He felt a little better when he heard what Li Yuze said, but he was afraid that Li Yuze was acting in front of him.

    Li Yuze didn't say a word after the phone call, and went downstairs with him in silence.

    After returning home, Li Yuze didn't say anything about it, but moved Xie Yi's things to the study.

    "You moved my things here, where will you go to work in the future?" Xie Yi couldn't help asking him as he watched him organize a desk for himself to work.

    "I go to the company during the day, and occasionally use it when I come back at night. This will be your office in the future. If you feel that working alone is too tiring, I will ask Tuantuan to come to the house to help you." Li Yuze put away all his things and put them on unwinding stuff.

    When he bought this house before, he never thought that this study would be used by Xie Yi, but now it has become Xie Yi's office. Sure enough, he can't judge people by their appearance, and Xie Yi's good-looking does not necessarily mean he is incapable.

     "No need, I use Tuantuan as an assistant just to let her help me run errands and negotiate with various departments for me. It is more convenient for her to stay in the company, and she can also go to my former department to sit first, so that You don't have to run up and down anymore." Xie Yi sat on the chair watching Li Yuze work, and didn't even want to help. 

   "I asked you to be the chief designer of your brand before, but you didn't agree. Did you refuse because you were worried about having a baby?" Li Yuze asked him.

    "It's almost, in addition to feeling that it will be a waste of time, I also feel that I am inexperienced." Xie Yi held his head and thought for a moment. He wanted to create a brand of his own after giving birth, but he was still inexperienced, so he didn't work for a long time after graduation. , he is not confident that he can take the lead by himself, so it is better to work for Li Yuze for a period of time to accumulate experience.   I worked as a designer on Li Yuze's side for two years, and then see if I can come out and work alone.