Chapter 85 Zhou Unknown 13

"Okay." Zhou Weiwei was stunned by Shen Shen's appearance, which reminded him of a king Shen Shen played before. This is how he feels when he speaks. He seems to have a kind of crushing everyone on him Courage underfoot.

    "Are you hungry?" Shen Chu asked him.

    Zhou Unknown nodded.

    "Why don't you hurry up?"

    "Oh, I forgot." Zhou Zhiwei hurriedly clicked on the takeout software, his heart pounding from the phone call just now, and he forgot what he was going to do.

    ...

    He stayed at Shen Chu's house until the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. These days, it was just the two of them. At first, he was a little embarrassed to stay here, but later he got used to it and felt that there was no difference between staying at his house and staying at his own.

    When I watched Shen Shen's movies before, I always imagined Shen Shen as his father, but after he really lived in Shen Shen's house for so long, he didn't have that feeling anymore.

    Shen Chu is very different from the role of the single father in the movie. That character is very gentle and loves to laugh, but Shen Chu is cool and doesn't like to talk.

    And after getting along for a long time, Zhou Weiwei felt that Shen Shen and himself were the same age, and they also liked to order takeaways, and also liked to play games, and when they were not working, they were lazy, even if they had a cleanliness addiction, the home should always be kept clean and tidy, and eaten Takeaway boxes should be thrown out immediately, and utensils used after eating should be washed immediately.

    He thought that since Shen Chu regarded him as a friend, could he also regard Shen Chu as a friend?

    The crew was out of town and needed a few hours of flight. Zhou Weiwei felt bored on the plane and chatted with Shen Shen, "I was your fan before, but you expelled me from the fan membership, do you want to change the two of us in the future? The relationship."

    Shen Chu was still leaning on the back of the chair casually, and when he heard Zhou Weiwei's words, he sat up straight, "What is the relationship?"

    "Just..." Zhou Weiwei reached out and wanted to shake him, " Good friend!"

    Shen Chu: "..."

    "What's wrong?" Zhou Weiwei looked at him with a speechless look, and was a little frightened, "Did I say something wrong?"

    Shen Chu raised his hand and patted his hand. "It's up to you."

    "Why do you follow me again?" Zhou Weiwei stared at his hand that was patted by Shen Yu, "I don't want to wash my hands for the past few days when I was patted by an idol."

    Shen Yu: "...that day I Isn't it obvious enough to tell you?"

    "What is obvious?" Zhou Weiwei stared at the hand silly music that he had been patted, and there was nothing else in his mind.

    "You are very cute." Shen Chu said.

    "Oh, is that so?" Zhou Wei was stunned for a few seconds before he remembered that the person Shen Chu said that day was very cute!

    He took a deep breath, looked at Shen Chu in disbelief, and asked him in a low voice for a long time, "You are interested in my body!"

    Shen Chu was choked by his words, "What nonsense?"

    Zhou Weiwu covered his mouth with his hand and whispered, "The other day your brother said you were lewd, and you admitted it, so you want to get my body? Do you want to sleep with me?"