Chapter 9

Xie Yi never thought that Li Yuze would buy him a villa. Didn't he already give him more than two million yuan before, why did he add a house?

    The city in this novel is written according to a first-tier city. The house is not a suburb, the door is convenient, and there is a subway. It only takes half an hour to take the subway to their company.

    Xie Yi can't imagine how expensive this price is.

    On the way there, Xie Yi went to the Internet to search for houses in the villa area, and saw photos and videos posted by people who lived there.

    The environment there is good, there are stretches of grass, and there are animals such as alpaca peacocks that are free-range on the property, and there are swans, wild ducks, and various fish in the lake.

    In addition to the good greening, the house is also exquisite and beautiful, and it also brings a small yard. Xie Yi is drooling watching the video, and he has a set right away?

    No, why did Li Yuze give him such an expensive house? He didn't talk about love or marriage with him. In the novel, the heroine gave him eight children and married him. He has never been so generous.

    He suspected that Li Yuze was investing in real estate, bought a house, and let him live there temporarily while the two of them maintained this relationship, which was convenient and would not let others find out about their relationship. After a few years of separation, As soon as Li Yuze collected the house, the house price might have risen by hundreds of thousands or millions. Li Yuze got all the people, houses, and money. It was a real profit.

    Who knew that after he went, Li Yuze asked him if he liked it, and if he liked it, he would transfer it to him.

    Xie Yi's eyes widened in shock, and his voice trembled, "Then what... I'll take a look first."

    Although Xie Yi really wanted it, he was so frightened that he held back and asked Li Yuze to take him to visit.

    Li Yuze was obviously very impatient, and took him to the small yard for a spin. There were roses planted in the yard, and they were blooming vigorously now.

    "Is this someone you specially found for me?" Xie Yi knew that there was no relationship between the two of them, but he was moved by Li Yuze's romance.

    "I brought it with me when I bought a house. It was an eyesore, but I shoveled it another day." Li Yuze put his arms around his shoulder and brought him into the house.

    "Oh." Xie Yi nodded, it was normal for him to say so, but Li Yuze walking around with his arms around him still made him a little uncomfortable.

    He moved his shoulders and took Li Yuze's hand down, "Let's stop being so close under the bed."

    He has always regarded Li Yuze as a friend to vent, but he has never thought about anything else. Besides, he and Li Yuze maintain this kind of relationship. He couldn't help himself, who made Li Yuze look so handsome, live well, and have an attractive figure? He thought he was an ordinary man who could only think about his lower body, and he was greedy for Li Yuze's body.

    "Why, can I only touch you on the bed?" Li Yuze asked him dissatisfiedly.

    "No," Xie Yi was afraid that he would be unhappy, and he smirked in an attempt to get away with it, "It's fine on the sofa, in the bathroom, on the table, and on the floor."

    Li Yuze lost interest immediately when he heard what he said. Withdrew his hand and took him to visit the parlor on the first floor, as well as the kitchen, dining room, video room, etc., and then took him to the second floor, where there was a study and bedroom dedicated to office work.