Chapter 26

Xie Yi didn't know what happened to him. He looked like he was thinking about it when he came out of the kitchen just now. Why is he angry now? Is it really because of the child's last name?

"You can't even agree to the fact that the child doesn't have your surname, I can't stay." Xie Yi can resist Li Yuze's opinion now, but he is afraid that after a while, his stomach will be too big, and even daily activities will be difficult. It is not at the mercy of Li Yuze to stay.

"The child doesn't have my surname, what's the surname?" Li Yuze asked with a temper.

"The last name is Xie." Xie Yi said confidently.

"So?" Li Yuze frowned. He didn't expect that the two of you were a godsend, even the surnames were exactly the same.

Li Yuze rubbed his eyebrows, no, he must have been confused by his anger, the surname of Xie is rare, maybe Xie Yi was talking about the child's surname.

"I can't let you go." Li Yuze patted his leg. "Sit down and I'll talk to you."

It is estimated that there will be no chance to sit, anyway, he is also jealous of Li Yuze's body, why not sit for the last time?

He awkwardly walked over and sat on Li Yuze's lap, but was picked up by Li Yuze and turned in a different direction, becoming face-to-face.

Li Yuze stared down at his belly, raised his hand and touched it. There was actually a child inside, and it was someone else's child. At first, he thought that Xie Yi was the first time, but he didn't expect that he was deceived by this little liar after all.

"Don't touch it, it's itchy." Xie Yi smiled and ducked back, but was hugged by Li Yuze's waist.

Li Yuze put his arms around him, pinned him on his lap, and pinched his chin with his fingers, "I spent so much money on you, you want to leave and pay it back first."

"Pay back?" Xie Yi didn't expect him to say such a thing, "I've been with you for two months, and I want to pay back the money before I leave? Why are you taking everything cheap?"

"Either stay or pay back the money. , you choose one yourself." Li Yuze took a tough attitude.

"What if I don't pay it back?" Xie Yi is still counting on the money to support the child. It's too aggrieved to think about it. After following Li Yuze for so long, all the money he got has been given to Li Yuze to support the child. Maybe the child will still be like a plot. Like Li Yuze, when he grew up and came back to recognize Li Yuze as his father, he was thankful.

"If you don't pay it back, I have a way to make you pay it back." Li Yuze's expression was gloomy. Usually, when he showed this expression, even people ten or twenty years older than him would be afraid, let alone Xie Yi.

Xie Yi was so frightened that he shivered, "But what am I doing here? Seeing that you are very close to your Bai Yueguang, I will continue to be a stand-in. After giving birth to a child, I have to support the two of you. Do you think you're going too far?"

"Since I told you to stay, I won't be with him anymore. Who do you take me for?" For some reason, Li Yuze knew that the person in his arms was just a substitute, and he was in his stomach. Still pregnant with someone else's child, but he just couldn't let go.

"Okay, you won't let me go, will you? Then you will write me a letter of guarantee that you will not rob my child, and you are not allowed to get involved with your Bai Yueguang. Also, give me a percent of your company. One's shares." Xie Yi was also in a hurry, since he was forcing himself so much, he couldn't be with Bai Yueguang because of himself.

He was reluctant to leave before. After all, he was still greedy for Li Yuze's body, but he didn't want to break up Li Yuze and Bai Yueguang for his own body, so he thought about leaving with the child.

But now that Li Yuze has done so much, he is not polite anymore.

Anyway, Li Yuze is a paper man who wrote it by himself. What's wrong with using it by himself?

And this 1% share, the original text already has this plot.

The male protagonist gave the female protagonist 1% of the shares as a betrothal gift, which is exactly 800 million yuan, and 100 million yuan per child.

"You want these? I'll give you five percent." Li Yuze snorted relentlessly. It turned out that he said he wanted to leave, just because he wanted something to play a small temper.

"You can give more if you want." Xie Yi glared at him dissatisfied, "With me, you are not allowed to contact your Bai Yueguang in the future, you are not allowed to bring him to your house, and you are not allowed to let him enter your company. If I am wronged by his side, I will leave with the child."

"Okay, I promise you." Li Yuze touched his stomach again, "But this child has my last name. "

Okay, the youngest child has your surname." Anyway, as for the eight children, the first seven have their own surname, and the remaining one has Li Yuze's surname.

"The youngest child?" Li Yuze was overjoyed, is he going to have a second child with him? Sure enough, Xie Yi liked him in his heart.

"Okay." Li Yuze also figured it out, as long as his children have his surname, "Find a time and get the marriage certificate."

"Marriage?!" Xie Yi almost fell off him when he heard this. , When writing the article, in order to make the plot more bloody, he also specially wrote an evil mother-in-law for the heroine. By the way, Li Yuze also has a younger brother who is also superb. "If you don't get married, just continue living together."

Anyway, when the child is born, he will let Li Yuze take care of him. He can continue to get Li Yuze's body, and he doesn't have to worry about not having money to support the child, and he can still have time to concentrate on his own business.

"Hurry up and write the guarantee letter, and don't forget about the shares. If I see that you have anything to do with that Bai Yueguang, I will take the child and leave immediately. If I can't leave, I won't let you and your white moonlight be better." Xie Yi still felt unsafe, "You can send a message to your Bai Yueguang in front of me now that you can't."

Li Yuze: "We have nothing in the first place, and suddenly this is inexplicable."

"Then Don't say anything, just delete him." Xie Yi stared at him, took out his mobile phone and opened Bai Yueguang, and then saw the chat records of Li Yuze and Bai Yueguang two days ago.

Park Hyatt said that he was going to graduate recently, he was going to stay abroad, he wanted to borrow a sum of money from him, and he would pay it back after working.

In the past, Park Hyatt's living expenses and tuition were all covered by Li Yuze, so he naturally gave Park Hyatt's money when he asked for it.

Xie Yi snorted when he saw the transfer record, "Fortunately, I asked you for shares, and I didn't marry you. Otherwise, you gave all your family's money to outsiders, and my children and I will not be allowed to live on the streets in the future?"

Li Yuze: " ???" I've already helped others raise children for you, what's wrong with me transferring some money to Bai Yueguang?

"In the future, in front of outsiders, I will say that the child is mine." Li Yuze said and deleted Park Hyatt.

"The child was originally yours." Xie Yi said smoothly.