Chapter 19

Xie Yi didn't know why, but when he saw him looking at him with some pity, did he really know that he was pregnant?

    He wanted to ask Li Yuze tentatively, but he was afraid that he was wrong, but it was exposed, so he didn't say anything at all.

    But his stomach screamed a few times, "I'm hungry, are you hungry?"

    Xie Yi felt that the anger of the two of them was too embarrassing, and quickly found an excuse to transfer it.

    "Well, eat." Li Yuze looked complicated and wanted to reach out to help him, but was avoided by Xie Yi.

    "It's okay, I'll go by myself, I'm just a little uncomfortable..." Xie Yi vomited a lot just now, and his body was weak. He walked out against the wall, but was finally supported by Li Yuze.

    "I'll help you." Li Yuze wanted to ask him what he was doing at the hospital, but he didn't know how to say anything, so in the end he couldn't say anything.

    "I, I'm fine, did you come back after hearing from Auntie that I vomited? I've been under too much pressure recently, at work..." Xie Yi sighed, "I don't want to work in your company, I'll wait for me later. The shoes I put on are finished, so I'll leave the job."

    He wanted to think of an excuse for leaving in advance, and then he would take the money from Li Yuze and run away to raise his own children. A breakup fee is required, which will be used as child support in the future.

    But Li Yuze became more and more saddened. Could it be that he was really terminally ill and knew that he was about to die, so he wanted to leave his job and leave quietly? Don't let the people you know know that you are sad?

    "What else do you have..." Li Yuze wanted to ask him if he had any unfulfilled wishes, but wouldn't that be the same as telling the other party that he knew about his illness, so he changed his way of asking, "What's so special about you? Something you want to do? A dream or something."

    "This?" Xie Yi heard him ask, why did he have the illusion that he was called to talk by the leader. The leader first chatted with him, then asked him about his dreams, and finally he was moved by what he said, and then he drew a big cake for him. Let him willingly work for the company.

    "Inconvenient to say?" Li Yuze asked.

    "Convenient, convenient." Xie Yi thought about it and replied, "I don't have any dreams, I just want to be a designer, the famous one."

    Xie Yi mentioned a few designers who are very famous internationally. "Imagine them like this, but it's probably not enough."

    "If you want to be a designer, why did you leave?" Li Yuze asked.

    "Because," Xie Yi was embarrassed again, not sure if he should say: "That is, the company always asks me to do something and count it on others. You say that I spent a long time and the credit was taken by others. How can I get ahead? I want to find a company that really appreciates me, or if I really can't, I'll get my own original brand."

    Li Yuze didn't expect him to have an idea, "If that's the case, why did you agree to the manager's conditions before? "

    You're a boss and you're not a social animal. What do you know? I'm a person who just graduated, so I don't have any right to speak. It's good to find a job. Isn't it for living?" Xie Yi didn't want to sue his supervisor. "The supervisor is right, I'm not famous, it's better to say that it was designed by Zhou Weiwei, so that more people can buy it. For the best interests of the company, there is nothing wrong with him doing this.

    " Saying this, the more distressed Li Yuze is, "Do you like the brand you are working for now?"

    "It's okay." Xie Yi usually wears shoes of this brand, and thinks it's pretty good.

    "Okay, I've let your supervisor go. You will be the chief designer of this brand from tomorrow." Li Yuze said.

    "What!" Xie Yi's eyes became bright when he heard these words, like a child who was receiving money during the New Year, he said no, but he couldn't control his hand and wanted to grab the red envelope, "No, it's not good, I That's not enough."

    Moreover, Xie Yi is also afraid that he is pregnant now and does not have the energy to do the job. He has had a pregnant female boss before, but others are pregnant, and they are more energetic than those who are not pregnant. It does not affect the work at all. A morning sickness, not at all.

    "I believe in you." Li Yuze saw his ability and felt that it had nothing to do with time and qualifications, and Xie Yi had a high talent.

    "Well, I'd better be my designer first, then I'll talk about it later... I'll talk about it later." Xie Yi was a little reluctant to leave, but he couldn't get along peacefully with Li Yuze's Bai Yueguang after he stayed.

    According to the timeline in the book, Bai Yueguang should be back in a month or two, and he must leave before that.

    The two of them had their own thoughts during this meal. Xie Yi didn't go to the company in the afternoon and rested at home. Li Yuze didn't leave and stayed with him at home.

    Said to accompany, in fact, that is to do their own thing. Li Yuze worked with the computer, Xie Yi rested in bed, sometimes brushed his mobile phone for a while, and sometimes lay down to sleep.

    He woke up hungry at dinner. He got up from the bed and saw that Li Yuze was still working with a computer in his room, and he didn't turn on the light. "Why didn't you turn on the light? It's dark, and it's not good for your eyes."

    Li Yuze looked complicated . Looking at Xie Yi turning on the light, he thought that Xie Yi was so ill that he was about to die, and he was still worried about his eyes, he really loved him too much.

    "Why didn't you go to the company this afternoon?" Xie Yi rubbed his eyes and put on his slippers, "Isn't it because I was sick, so you stayed with me at home?"

    Usually, Li Yuze would refute him when he said similar things, but today But said nothing.

    Xie Yi thought that he didn't speak because he was angry, and smiled awkwardly, "I know you must let me recognize my identity, and don't have any unreasonable thoughts. I'm just kidding, don't be angry."

    Unexpectedly, he just finished speaking, and he heard Li Yuze reply him, "I'm just accompanying you and worrying about you."

    "Are you worried about me?" Xie Yi twitched the corners of his mouth, "Why are you worried about me? Let's keep our distance, both of you have feelings that you shouldn't have."

    If it was before, Li Yuze would definitely be angry, but today Li Yuze's mentality It was completely different. He thought that what Xie Yi meant by saying this was that since he was about to die, he didn't want others to have feelings, so that he wouldn't be sad when he died.

    Seeing Li Yuze's strange expression, Xie Yi sighed, "What's wrong with you today? It's weird, it's scary."

    "Nothing, let's eat, I asked my aunt to make you some soup to replenish your body, you drink more. "Li Yuze said.

    "You, you don't know." Xie Yi recalled that Li Yuze would take off his clothes to look at his body as soon as he came back, and he didn't scold him for speaking gently to him, and was still with him at home. He also gave him a tonic soup. The reason why Li Yuze was so abnormal must be that he knew that he was pregnant.

    After all, he vomited so badly and his stomach got bigger.

    Normal people would definitely not think that a man is pregnant, but the world view of this world is that men can get pregnant, and Li Yuze will naturally think in that direction, so he asked tentatively.

    Sure enough, Li Yuze's expression froze, and then he sighed, "Well, I see."