Chapter 75 Zhou Unknown 03

After Zhou Weiwei finished sending the message, he noticed that it was already one o'clock in the middle of the night, and he still sent a message at such a late time. What if someone woke up?

    After thinking about it, he sent another message, "I'm sorry to bother you, I'll ask again tomorrow morning."

    Hao You: "I was woken up by you."

    Zhou Weiwu saw the message and slapped the phone on his face in embarrassment Now, in pain, he almost cried.

    He rubbed his red nose, considered for a while, thinking about how to respond to him, and the other party sent another message.

    Hao You: "You woke me up, you fell asleep?"

    Zhou Unknown: "No. (covering his face)"

    Hao You: "That matter is under investigation, thank you for telling me this."

    Zhou Unknown: "No need Thank you."

    Hao You couldn't help laughing when he saw what he said, this little guy also waved his fishy ぁ

    He raised his hand and poked the string of words that Zhou Weiwei sent, and when he saw the words, he seemed to see Zhou Weiwei That cute face.

    After a while, Zhou Weiwei sent him another message, "Have you slept yet?"

    Hao You: "What's the matter?"

    Zhou Weiwei: "It's nothing, I'm just afraid that you won't be able to sleep after being woken up by me, and you will be angry with me. Hao You: "

    If I get angry, how are you going to compensate me?"

    Zhou Unknown: "I also helped you just now, and the two of us canceled each other out."

    Hao You: "..."

    Hao You: "Forget it." Now, I haven't been woken up, I haven't slept yet, to thank you, how about I invite you to dinner?"

    Zhou Weiwei thought about it, if Hao You hadn't removed the vice president, he probably wouldn't have had a chance to play the male role. The protagonist agreed, "Okay, but I have to ask my agent."

    As soon as he looked up, he saw the bright eyes of his manager, and he almost jumped up in fright, "Why haven't you left yet!" The

    manager smiled and took his hand: "We are unknown, I am looking at this person. Yes, you must do everything in your power to take him down!" Zhou Weiwei pulled

    back his hand with a smile: "Do you know what you look like now?"

    Agent: "Like what?"

    Zhou Unknown: "The prostitute in the brothel."

    Agent: "He's nothing to help you with such a plan? Isn't he just wanting to sleep with you, I think you are too simple, I advise you in advance not to have unrealistic fantasies about love, like theirs A kind of person, only interests and no love in his eyes."

    Zhou Weiwu pulled up the quilt to cover himself, "Sleep."

    Zhou Weiwei changed the role of the male protagonist, the plot was several times more than before, and he felt that this was a good one for him. He has to seize the opportunity to improve his zero-based acting skills.

    He knows his own strength, so he doesn't have very high requirements on himself, as long as he surpasses Sister Sisi.

    Who knows that the agent wants him to find a substitute to act like Lin Bu. It is better to hurry up and announce more if you have time to memorize the lines.