Chapter 36

"In this cold weather, you will catch a cold when you swim." Li Yuze regrets it very much now. He used to see Park Hyatt homeless, but he gave Park Hyatt a house because he was afraid that Park Hyatt didn't want to move in with him. Who knows now that house has become a tool to torture himself.

"If the weather is good, you will go, right?" Xie Yi asked him.

"It's alright, the swimming pool is indoors." Park Hyatt looked innocently at Li Yuze, "Have you forgotten? That house was carefully chosen by you as a gift for my eighteenth birthday."

Xie Yi also pretended to be Park Hyatt Looking at Li Yuze with that innocent expression, "He asked you about it, did you forget?"

Li Yuze rubbed his head and had a headache, "You like swimming pools, the houses I gave you last time have swimming pools, wait a minute. After a few months, let's move in, okay?"

Xie Yi continued to look up at him innocently, "You sent so many sets, how do I know which set it is?"

"I'll take you there when the time comes and look." Li Yuze wiped his sweat, really didn't want to stay here, don't Zhou Weiwei and his friends always come here, why didn't they come today?

He quietly sent a message to his friends and asked them to come to the rescue.

The friend originally had business at night, but when he saw the situation, he liked to watch the fun and he immediately pushed everything and brought Zhou Wei here.

As soon as his friend arrived, Li Yuze hurriedly pulled him over, "You and Park Hyatt haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's talk, I have some work to do, so I'll go upstairs first."

Xie Yi was also pulled by Zhou Weiwei to the living room, " Go up. The next commercial is over, do you want to watch it?"

Zhou Weiwei didn't wait for him to answer, and turned on the TV to show him, "Look, am I handsome in the shoes you designed? Several TV stations broadcast it. Your husband is really good. I'm willing to spend money on advertisements."

Xie Yi thought that this advertisement would just take some photos and put them on magazines, the Internet and some shopping mall billboards, but I didn't expect that there would be short commercials broadcast on TV.

When he saw the shoes he designed appeared on the TV screen, he was so excited that he almost missed the pillow he was holding.

"You are amazing!" Zhou Weiwu said, holding his hand.

"Yeah, I also think I'm amazing, but your good looks also give me a lot of points for this shoe." Xie Yi happily took his hand and kept shaking it.

Two people screamed excitedly in the living room, one was because the shoes they designed appeared on TV, the other was because their advertisements were broadcast on so many TV stations on a loop, and there were even prime time commercials, both of them were famous. Yes, very happy.

The two people in the kitchen didn't know how to chat awkwardly when they heard their happy cries.

The friend scratched his head embarrassedly, "These two children are always so rambunctious, making you see jokes."

"Children?" Park Yue looked out suspiciously, "Where are the children?"

"The two of them , It's only in  20's , young and energetic, unlike us, it's almost 30." After the friend finished speaking, he saw that Park Yue's face was not right, and he seemed to be angry.

But he didn't want to coax Park Hyatt either. He didn't look down on Park Hyatt since he was a child. If it wasn't for Li Yuze's reasons, he wouldn't want to save any face for Park Hyatt.