Chapter 81 Zhou Unknown 09

Zhou unknown is indeed very tired, but at the same time he is reluctant.

    He lost his family since he was a child, and since then his character has become withdrawn, and it has only gotten better in the past two years, so he has few friends, so he has developed a character that he lacks love now.

    In the past, he was full of work, but after returning home, he would feel empty in his heart. Now Hao You often comes to accompany him, which makes his empty heart feel more warm.

    Sometimes he was also annoyed by Hao You saying things that hurt him in front of others, but Hao You also apologized to him and told him that his character was so uncontrollable, every time Hao You said those things in front of outsiders After that, I will be doubly nice to him when I get home.

    He sometimes thinks that if Hao You likes to talk about him like that in front of outsiders, it would be better if he doesn't see those people if it's a big deal. Anyway, love is their business, so what do outsiders say and do? There is no loss to him.

    Seeing his frowning face, Shen Chu was still defending the scumbag, and there was nothing he could do, "Since you don't listen to what other people say, it's better not to listen, the life is your own, and you can live whatever you want. You decide what you say, and the consequences will be borne by you alone."

    "Follow your inner thoughts?" Zhou Weiwei repeated this sentence, "I just don't know what my inner thoughts are, that's why I am so entangled."

    "You Ah, it's just lack of love." The director's younger brother hit the nail on the head, "It will be fine after a while."

    "Why is it fine after a while?" Zhou Weiwei asked inexplicably, "Do you know fortune-telling, director?"

    "Of course. The younger brother raised his right hand and moved his fingers with an immortal look on his face. "As long as I pinch my fingers, I will know that you will be a big hit in no time."

    "Drive well." Shen Chu reminded him.

    The younger brother quickly retracted his hand and put it on the steering wheel, "I'm on my show, can you still not be popular? By then, you will be a big hit, and you have experienced the life of the stars holding the moon. Even if you are not confident, you can be confident. "

    "Are you saying that I am not confident that I am with my boyfriend? No, I think others are very good. No one has ever treated me as good as him. It has nothing to do with self-confidence." Zhou Unknown explained.

    "Just wait. After you become popular, there will be more people who treat you better than him. Then you will take this as a habit, and you won't think your boyfriend is better." The younger brother said.

    "Don't treat everyone as you." Shen Shen interrupted his brother coldly.

    The younger brother was a little dissatisfied, "Brother, why are you scolding me all the time today? You don't like this kid, right? I can tell you that he has a boyfriend, so don't do things that destroy other people's feelings."

    " They still use me to destroy their relationship?" Shen Shen asked.

    Zhou Unknown: "..."

    "Brother, don't believe it, the more bad men are, the more likable they are. Otherwise, those cheating, domestic violence, or gambling people in the social news can have wives, and a good man like me will have a wife. No one wants a man." The younger brother sighed.

    "Didn't you just say that you are an emotional expert, why don't you have any practical foundation?" Zhou Weiqi asked.

    "Which expert have you met with a practical foundation? Isn't it all on paper?" The younger brother snorted, "I found out that your child has also learned badly. How can you be like my brother, you know how to slap me?