Chapter 21

He initially asked Xie Yi to be Park Yue's stand-in, but after getting along with him, Xie Yi and Park Yue are too different. Their temperament, demeanor, and actions are different in every way.

    Obviously it is a substitute, this substitute is not like the deity, it should be the fate of being abandoned, but Li Yuze has been revolving around this substitute these days, almost forgetting the existence of Park Yue.

    "I won't confess to him, you can rest assured and live here." Li Yuze thought that he wanted to leave so eagerly because he didn't want his beloved to see his last sickness.

    As for Xie Yi helping him to confess to other people, it is more likely that he is afraid of death and does not want to leave him alone in this world, and wants to find a good home for him.

    This Xie Yi really loves him so much, even though he is so seriously ill, he still has to worry that he will have no one to accompany him after his death.

    Xie Yi is very clear about the male protagonist he wrote. Now he says he doesn't love Bai Yueguang. When Park Hyatt comes back, as soon as the two of them meet, the male protagonist's soul will be taken away.

    He didn't say much, and lowered his head to drink the soup. He threw up a few times just now. He thought he would have no appetite, but he didn't expect the soup to be quite appetizing. Picking up the chopsticks to pick up the dishes, I thought of something and quickly put down the chopsticks.

    He touched his stomach and couldn't eat any more. He was pregnant with eight children, and it would not be easy to give birth. If he ate so much, the child would grow too big, and it would be too deadly to be born.

    He quickly put down his chopsticks, even though he was hungry, he didn't dare to eat any more.

    "Why, can't eat because of the discomfort?" Li Yuze asked worriedly.

    "No, I don't dare to eat more at night." Xie Yi rubbed his stomach, "Didn't you say I'm fat, I'm losing weight."

    "Are you really losing weight, or are you not feeling well?" Li Yuze wanted to speak again when he saw him Explain, wave his hand: "You don't need to explain, I know it, if you can't eat it, you can't eat it, at least you can drink some soup."

    Xie Yi: "..." You know shit, you know what?

    Xie Yi ignored him, wiped his mouth and ran to the living room to watch TV. Halfway through his run, he realized that he was pregnant, so he couldn't run...

    He hurriedly held his stomach and sat on the sofa carefully.

    Li Yuze saw all this, and he whispered to himself, "Is it because I was worried, so I ran over to endure the pain, thinking that I would be invisible when I got to the living room, so I covered my aching stomach and sat down carefully. , how can he love me so much."

    He recalled the past, when did he meet Xie Yi, and when did Xie Yi fall in love with him.

    He took some fruit and cut it and took it to Xie Yi, "Which school did you study in before?"

    Xie Yi told the school he set for the heroine, and then listened to Li Yuze asking about his past. Said all one by one.

    He thought that Li Yuze just had nothing to talk about and didn't care. As a result, Li Yuze said some place names and asked him if he had been there.

    Xie Yi waved his hand impatiently, "I haven't been there before, are you bothered, let me watch a TV series, okay? I already said that the two of us shouldn't live together, and sure enough, you affected my life. "