Chapter Fourteen- Pushing Limits

Chapter Fourteen-

Dax

I loved Noel and I's scene. I got to push his limits farther than I have before and he never used his safeword either. I was surprised that he didn't because it's definitely more intense than the other ones we've done. Now we're in my office.

Noel is still pased out from earlier. I cleaned him up and put some clothes on him before carrying him in here. I needed to do work. I asked one of the employees to wash the sheets. They don't question it anymore. They've had to deal with way worse than pee. It was cute to see Noel get embarrassed for once.

"Dax? You in here?" Andrew asks, walking in without bothering to knock.

I sigh and put down the papers I was looking at. Andrew is the kind of friend that you've had for so long that you can't get rid of them no matter how annoying they are. We've been close for a very long time, and we've even fooled around a few times. We mutually agreed that it wouldn't work out, but now we're stuck with each other.

"What do you want, parasite?" I grumble, leaning back in my seat as he sits in the one across from my desk.

He looks over at Noel, smirking when he sees him passed out on the couch. "You fuck him too hard or something?"

"It's none of your business."

"That's a yes." Andrew pints out, smiling widely when I glare.

After a moment, he gets a more serious look and crosses his arms over his chest. "You love him, don't you?"

"I do. Why?" I get more serious as well. Andrew is never serious, so when he is, I know that it's important.

"I heard from Soda Pop that he's a bit of a whore-"

"Don't fucking call him that. No shaming-"

"I'm not slut shaming him as a sub. I'm slut shaming him as my best friend's new boyfriend. I just want you to be sure that he's not like Elian before you get too serious." Andrew explains.

"It's too late for that." I admit, glancing over at him. "It's serious already. If he told me that he wanted me to fly to Vegas and marry him right now, I would. You know when you feel so strongly about someone that you're sure it's the best thing you'll ever have and then someone else comes along that makes you question everything you thought you felt before? I never thought I'd love anyone after Elian, but I clearly hadn't met Noel."

"How do you know he's not going to cheat?"

"I don't. I trust him though. I really do. He's nothing like Elian. Noel is strong, confident, outgoing, and open. He's like the breath of fresh air that I didn't know I needed."

Andrew shrugs and leans back in the chair. "Elian may not have been all of that, but I'm sure you loved him. First of all, the kid was sexy. Anyone with two eyes could see that, but he had a shit personality from the start. He was timid yet cocky at the same time. He was boring and judgemental and he tried to get you to stop being friends with me."

"You sound like you want to fuck him or something. He's attractive, yes, but everyone I date is attractive. It takes more than just being hot to have a good relationship."

"Obviously. I'm just saying that even though he was all of that, you still loved him. You introduced him to your family and took your house key back from me when he moved in with you. He must've meant something."

"He did. It doesn't matter anymore because he obviously didn't love me the way I loved him." I mumble, trying not to let it get to me.

It's been a while, but it's hard to talk about. I did love Elian. Looking back on it, I'm not sure why I was so head over heels for him. Andrew is right though. I practically ditched him for Elian.