Chapter Eighteen- Orgy

Chapter Eighteen-

Noel

I wipe my face with the back of my hands and sigh. I should've known better than to let any of this shit get to me, but it's hard for me. I'm the youngest member of the club right now and I constantly hear other subs or doms talking about how they never thought Dax would end up with someone like me. I've heard a lot since I started serving here.

'The last sub he had was so obedient so why would he settle for one like that?' Or 'He hasn't collared a sub in so long and after all this time that's the one he wants?'

It's so annoying to constantly hear it but I always just remind myself that Dax cares about me and if he didn't then he'd tell me. It's not always about him either. People don't think I belong here.

I hear stuff like 'You know he's only 18, right? That must be why he's so immature.' and 'I know that he's sexy, but I'd never go for a sub that's that annoying and bratty.'

After having so many siblings and going through high school, I've developed a thicker skin so it didn't bother me that much, but then Elian showed up. Of course I'm going to be worried about that. I've seen Dax, my big, powerful, strong dom cry because of him. Dax really loved that guy and then he had the nerve to show up and say that he wants him back.

I knew that Dax wouldn't leave me for anyone at the club. He's had years to pick one of them and he didn't, but then when Elian showed up it's like my place in Dax's heart was actually being challenged and it terrified me.

The comments the other doms made weren't that bad but I guess it was just the last straw. It's my fault for letting it build up instead of telling Dax in the first place, and now I've made an even bigger fool of myself in front of everyone.

When Dax and I walk back to the table , I keep my head down and stay standing while he sits.

"M-Master Skylar, Andrew, and Hayes, I'm really sorry about cursing at you and yelling. That was very disrespectful and I shouldn't have done that especially since it really wasn't your fault that I was even upset. Please forgive me, and if any of you think that I deserve a specific punishment then I'm sure Master would take it into consideration." I tell them, anxiously waiting for what they have to say.

"How many times did he rehearse that?" Andrew says, and Dax laughs a bit.

"I didn't even tell him to apologize. That's all him."

"Hm... impressive." He responds.

"I appreciate your apology, but we should've been more considerate of your feelings." Skylar insists, making me smile.

I look up at them and put a big grin on my face. "Can we still dance?"

"Beck and Fly can." Master Spencer says.

Andrew smacks Fizzles butt and smirks. "Shake your cute little ass for me, Soda Pop."

"King?" Elliot says, looking up at Master Hayes.

I've never really understood their dynamic. Hayes is playful yet serious at the same time and sometimes he can be scary. He's a lot like what a sadist would be like, but he doesn't like to inflict pain. All I've really grasped is that Elliot pushes his limits, so that Hayes pushes back twice as hard to put him in his place. Oh, and Hayes likes to be called 'King' for some reason.

"Sure, you can go. If you start grinding on people I don't know, I'll drag you back to our playroom and fuck you until you're crippled, got it?"

"Is that a threat or a promise, King?" Elliot teases, kissing him before standing up.