FIFTY-SEVEN

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

The room was dimly lit, and their clothes were scattered around the floor. They were both naked on the couch near the window, passionately worshipping each other, and the tingling sensation from their heated make-out faded gradually from their bodies. Namjoon had climbed on top of her, his body resting between her legs, his fingertips tracing the curves of her waist and thigh. The window was merely open enough to let in a gentle breeze, and moonlight softly framed their bodies.

"We haven't done it in ages, baby. Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" Namjoon kissed her on the lips, her sweet scent increasing his desire for her while his dick was painfully hard against her womanhood.

"I do, and I missed you too," she admitted before luring him in for another passionate kiss. 

The aftertaste of her orgasm still lingered in his mouth. Their tongues were desperate to take control of the kiss, and it intoxicated them as if they were floating in the sky. Namjoon twirled her nipples with his fingers, causing her to squeal in pleasure and making her dripping wet for him. Moving back to rest on his heels, he placed his hands on her lap and guided her legs until they were spread open and bent up like a woman in labor. Gently he rubbed his length against her entrance, the tip of his cock brushing over her clit, eliciting a pleasurable moan from her.

"You're so fucking wet for me," he commented, slowly sliding his hard cock inside her. They both groaned at the sweet sensation of her tight, wet pussy wrapped around his massive cock, attaching their body and soul together.

"I love you so much, baby," he confessed as he moved in and out of her, his eyes never leaving hers.

"I love you too." 

His thrusts became more powerful as Aera wrapped her legs around him, forcing his cock in and out of her wet pussy. His dick twitched inside her, and his pace became more enthusiastic by the second as he continued filling her like there was no tomorrow. He groped and kneaded her breast, bending down to nibble her perky right nipple while maintaining his deep thrusts.

"Oh fuck! You're so sweet, baby," he said as he enclosed his mouth around her left nipple and sucked them hard.

"Harder, Namjoon!" she cried out, urging his boyfriend to push harder.

Namjoon's mouth abandoned her nipple, his arms supporting his body so he would not crush her body as he moved his hips faster. He pressed his forehead against hers, whispering sweet things to his girlfriend, sometimes kissing her lips lightly, causing her to feel wetter than before. Aera moved her hips at the same rhythm as his, her gorgeous breasts bouncing due to his intense thrusts. The room was filled with their grunts and moans, as well as the sound of their skin slapping against each other, they were drowning in their sensual lovemaking. As Namjoon's pace quickened, Aera felt a familiar coil form in her stomach. She cried out his name as an overwhelming orgasm washed over her. He lifted her to straddle him as he hugged her trembling body, kissing her shoulder. His cock remained seated in her spasming pussy, relishing her muscles tightening around his throbbing cock. Namjoon whispered into her ears, "Let's go to our bed."

Aera understood his intention as she wrapped her legs around him and tugged his neck tightly.
Namjoon stood from the couch with ease and brought his girlfriend upstairs. As he led them into the room, Aera felt his cock inside her, throbbing, alive, and bigger than usual, bringing new arousal inside her.

Namjoon closed the door behind him with his feet, but he did not go straight to bed. Instead, he slammed her body against the door and kissed her lips ferociously. He had his hands secured under her legs and began slowly moving his hips. She moaned and buried her face in the crook of his neck, nibbling and leaving a hickey on his glowing honey skin. She pulled away from his neck, resting her head on the wall, her eyes closed, and her lips parted in pleasure, his length stretching her tight walls.