SEVEN

Aera POV

When I woke up, my eyes felt heavy. I tried to move, yet the restraints, which felt like a rope, around my arms and legs prevented me to do so. I panicked and opened my eyes wide, adjusting to my surrounding, which seemed to be unfamiliar. A dirty, dingy place that smelled like cheap liquor and depravity. Fear caged my heart when all the memories of what happened came back inside my mind like a roller coaster.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself, cursing at myself for how stupid I had been to trust a stranger so easily.
Suddenly the door opened, a guy, who looked familiar as if I had seen him before, came in. When my eyes met his, a chill ran down my spine while I gulped hard. He was the same guy I met at the cafe several times before. How could I ever forget those piercing eyes?

The man came closer, kneeling in front of me while his eyes never shifted away from my face, making me feel scared of him. He smirked at me, and it made him looked like a charming devil. He didn't say anything, just kept staring at me with his scrutinizing gaze. It was like his stare was piercing through my soul.

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked with all my courage, I could bring up at that moment

"Who are you? And where am I?" I asked with all my courage, I could bring up at that moment. Instead of answering, he just gave me an amused look and another sneer.

"What do you want from me?" I requested again. This time, I sounded braver.

He came even closer and leaned in, bringing his warm breath to hit my lips. I closed my eyes, avoiding his intense gaze on me.

"Beautiful," he rasped, making me quickly opened my eyes as my heart raced fast.

"W-what?" My words came out as a stutter. Beads of sweat appeared on my forehead as my mind went blank. A few seconds later, his phone rang.
He grinned at me as he strolled away to answer the call, his eyes still on me.

"Yes, boss. She is here with me," he said, his mischievous grin spreading wider. While he was concentrating on the conversation on the phone, he paved the room before stopping abruptly, nodding.

"Okay, boss. I'll meet you there." He ended the call and approached me again.

"What do you want from me?" I shrank back, afraid of what he would do to me. He moved closer until his hands reached my legs, untying them.

"Young beautiful lady, you are going to come with me." He helped me to get up while my eyes stayed on the only door out of the room. Ideas of running away from this evil man and this place started to form in my mind. I was startled when he spoke up to close to my ear.

"Don't even think about running, or you will have to deal with the worst consequences you can imagine," he warned me, shocking me that he exactly knew what was playing in my mind, and his serious threat scared the hell out of me.

He pulled out a black cloth that looked like a blindfold and covered my eyes with it. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted in the air by his strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist, and my stomach landed on his shoulder as he carried me like a rag doll.