TWENTY NINE

"I'm on my way home

"I'm on my way home. Can't wait to see you, hyung," Hoseok sent a text message to his boyfriend while smiling brightly, climbing into the cab. Not too long after, his phone rang. Yoongi's name appeared on the display, so Hoseok hurried to pick up the call.

"Hyung!" His cheerful voice greeted his boyfriend.

"Hope, it's me, Seokjin." Hoseok was confused why Seokjin was calling him from Yoongi's phone.

"Oh, hello, Jin hyung. I am surprised to hear your voice. Where is Yoongi hyung?"

"He's with me. We're at the club. I need you here to come here as well, we need your help," Seokjin said, leaving the younger dumbfounded about the reason for the request.

"Okay. I'm on my way." He ended the call and instructed the driver to change their direction, heading to Octagon.

As soon as he arrived at the club, Hoseok rushed to the torture room. The space was empty, but his eyes widened as he discovered a man's dead body lying on the floor, his body surrounded by his own blood.

"Oh shit! Who did this?" He appeared somewhat taken aback, looking at the mess in the center of the room.

"Hoba..." Yoongi called out for his boyfriend as he appeared behind Hoseok, patting the younger's shoulder to get his attention. Seokjin joined the couple only seconds later. 

"Hyung..." The younger turned around to look at his lover. His eyes immediately noticed the bandage around his arm. The dressing looked fresh as small blood spots stained the white material.

"Hyung, what happened to your arm? Who did this to you?" Hoseok held onto his lover's shoulder, his eyes scanning over Yoongi's body in fear of finding another injury. 

"Don't worry about me. It's just a small cut," the elder reassured his boyfriend, dismissing the wound as if nothing serious had happened to him.

"Can you tell me who killed this poor man? I can see that by the numerous, bestial stab wounds into his stomach that the person who did it must have been extremely mad," Hoseok declared self-confidently, as he had witnessed more brutal murders than he could ever count. 

"And who do you think would be able to do such a monstrous act?" Seokjin inquired from the dealer.

"Namjoon?" Seokjin shook his head, a tiny smirk on his face as he knew that the leader's name would be Hoseok answer.

"Believe me or not, but Miss Han killed her boyfriend with her own hands!" 

"What?! But how? I suppose many things happened when I was away."

"I will let you in on the whole story after we take care of that body. Any suggestions?" The elder invited his dongsaeng to share his knowledge on how to best deal with such a mess.