FORTY- SEVEN

"Namjoon, you need to see this!" Seokjin's voice was laced with terror when he stormed into the leader's office. Namjoon stared at the lawyer, puzzled because he had never seen this man look so panicked.

"What is it, hyung? Has something happened?" Namjoon inquired as he gestured for his friend to sit before him.

"Yes," he showed the leader the video on his phone.

Namjoon was highly shocked when his eyes spotted Jihyo in the tape. She was unconscious. Her naked body was covered by sweat and bruises, tied up on the bed. Namjoon cursed under his breath. He did not expect it to turn out to be worse than he could ever have thought. The video suddenly stopped before Han Si Woo's face appeared on the screen with his evil grin.

"Kim... Namjoon, I believe this girl belongs to you. How foolish you are to let her slip in the wrong place. Now see the consequences she had to undergo! Let's make a deal if you want her back. I will let her live if you give me my daughter back! But remember, if you try to do something stupid, you will never see your little toy's pretty face again, forever!"

.

.

.

Namjoon gathered his team in the meeting room as Jungkook and Jimin had set the plan for the rescue mission. Aera was also invited to attend the meeting.

"One of our trusted informants said that Paradise will host an annual company party for their loyal customers on Saturday night

"One of our trusted informants said that Paradise will host an annual company party for their loyal customers on Saturday night. So, today we will discuss how we can rescue Miss Jihyo from Han Si Woo's cruel hand," Jungkook paused while looking at the leader, asking for permission to continue.

"Go ahead, Kook," Namjoon instructed as the youngest nodded.

"Jimin and I managed to sneak into the building two days ago without anyone noticing. We checked into the hotel, and I noticed something strange going on around the establishment," Jimin agreed with a shake of his head.

"Care to tell us about it?" Hoseok inquired because he was curious about what had piqued their attention. He had been in the hotel but did not notice anything strange about the surroundings.

"First of all was the elevator. We booked the suite room, which is on level 9. However, when we stepped into the elevator, I couldn't see button number 5. I took a picture to show to you. " The image was flashed on the screen from the projector.

"As we know, the building has a casino. We can see button C, which is on the fourth floor. Can you see the number looped to 6 and so on? I wondered why the elevator didn't have button 5," Jungkook explained to the team.

"After hearing you, dongsaeng, I'm becoming more curious as well," Hoseok said, tilting his head.

"I will kill your curiosity with my intellectual discovery, hyung. I succeeded in hacking into their department system and CCTV system. Look at what I have found," he proudly said as he pressed the laptop tab. The image shows the 3D structural plan of the entire building on the screen.