TWENTY FIVE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Notes: Illustrations are excluded in this chapter

"Be mine?"

Namjoon brushed his thumb over her swollen lips. Aera could not reply but held her stare on his. She was heartbroken. The one and only person she was hoping to be a knight in shining armour just betrayed her in a very average way. With the mixed emotions of being backstabbed as well as disgusted at the man, who she thought loved her unconditionally, she made a no-turning-back decision.

"Take me," she whispered with a shaking voice.

When, with long slender fingers, the leader tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears and breathed in her fragrance, she felt her body getting hotter.

"I'm going to show you how much I want you, baby." Namjoon felt like floating. Her scent and her perfect curves close to him made him high to the point he could not restrain his desire for her any longer.

After all the time he had been fantasizing about her, this was finally about to happen. Without wasting any time, he pulled her shirt off her head and roughly yanked down her pants, leaving her with her bra and underwear before her fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt. The leader smiled when she pushed the material off his shoulders, loving that she was just as ready as he was. Taking in his glorious body, Aera believed that this was how Greek gods must have looked like.

Namjoon pulled her against his body to capture her lips again, unclasping her bra and taking it off. Her gorgeous assets needed to be free and next to his skin. Without breaking the kiss, he rushed to unbuckle his belt and pull down his trousers. He groaned into the kiss, loving the feeling of her hardening nipples pressed against his chest, practically begging for his attention. His hands roamed over her body like a fire, just wanting to appreciate every inch. Her breasts were too good to ignore. Holding each one in his hands, Namjoon twisted and mauled them like never before.

Aera liked every bit of his merciless touches, moaning lowly while raking her hands through his hair when he brushed his tongue across her nipple, circling and biting them hard. This sinful act flipped a switch, and she came alight. He let his tongue wander savagely over them, sucking, nipping, biting, and mauling each inch of her exquisite peaks.

Aera could feel the heated moist between her legs, and the man who was making her wet was none other than an evil Greek God. The way he lavished on her body with his touches made her body light up in desire, it getting too much for her to handle. It had been too long since she had done anything wild and tempting with a man. Namjoon proceeded to pull down her underwear and his own before she spread her legs wide open for his welcome.

"God! You are so beautiful, baby," the leader said, watching her spread out on the bed, her eyes pooling with desire. He climbed on the mattress to join her between her legs, kissing her inner thighs on his way up to her glistering wet folds.

"Ohhh...," she moaned seductively the moment his hot wet tongue landed on her clit, giving her a long lick as he used his index finger to feel the wetness at her entrance.

"Fuck! You're so ready for me, baby," he murmured between her legs as he looked up at the beautiful Goddess, his hot breath fanning on her aching core. Namjoon slowly slipped a finger into her tight pussy and began to thrust in and out at a steady pace.

"Namjoon..." she cried out his name for the first time. The leader smirked, realizing how sensitive and receptive she was to his touch. He flicked his tongue on her wound-up bud before adding another finger while keeping the steady pace of his thrusts.