TWENTY EIGHT

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAINS SENSITIVE CONTENT

"Jagi! Help me!" Haechan pleaded to his so-called girlfriend.

"Who did this to...?" Aera paused, staring at the blood-covered man. Suddenly, Seokjin's and Yoongi's words came back to her.

Was it all true? And if it was, why is he doing such a horrible thing to me? Was it all a lie, even his feelings? I always thought he would be the one for me.

All these questions haunted her as her eyes held his stare. The only emotion that filled her body was anger. She felt so stupid. Why did she still care about the man, who had been playing with her heart? He even had a plan to kill her. This worthless man tricked her so well.

Aera lunged forwards and pulled Haechan by his shirt. Her grip was choking as she tried to pull him up with no success as he was tied to the chair.

"Jagi..." he managed to choke out before Aera slapped his face hard.

Haechan groaned in pain, a burning sensation flaming on his already injured cheek. Yoongi just stood on his spot looking at Aera showing her enraged side. There was nothing that would stop him from letting her anger out on the man that betrayed her.

"You fucking liar!" she yelled to his face.

Soon, Haechan realized that the secret he had to keep from her for months had been exposed. His scared face changed to cold, and an evil smirk formed on his lips as he was not more hiding how he felt about her. It was at that moment that Seokjin and Namjoon arrived inside the room. Haechan took a glance at the men before turning his attention back to Aera, who was standing in front of him.

"So, they really told you everything?" he chuckled evilly at her. There were no signs of regret showing on his face.

"You betrayed me! How could you?!" His gaze was like a piece of ice, so excruciated that it hurt a poor soul and shattered all the love she had ever felt for him. Namjoon, Seokjin, and Yoongi just watched them in silence.

"You destroyed my life! You ruined my trust, you ruined....," she stopped, unable to continue as she felt so weak and in pain. A single tear rolled down on her cheek even if she tried her best to hold it back to not show him her fragile self.

"Do you really think that I ever loved you?" he laughed like he lost his mind.

"You have ever been so naive and easy to deceive. Poor Baby... Never in my life would I fall in love with a stupid girl like you!" he said with a deadly annoying smirk displayed on his face.

Namjoon was evidently mad at Haechan's words towards the woman that had stolen his heart.

"I should've killed you the first time I saw you, son of the bitch!"

Namjoon punched Haechan, who fell on the ground with his chair due to the brutal impact of Namjoon's fist on his face. Haechan screamed in pain, sensing that his body could not bear more torture. However, even seeing the captive double over in pain, Namjoon did not want to stop.

"Come on! Get up! I thought you were a very experienced henchman, yet all I can see is a useless toy. Boys, untie this brat," Namjoon instructed his men.

After he had been untied, Namjoon's men dragged him to kneel in front of the mafia leader who pulled Aera closer to him, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I want you to confess to her that you are working for Han Si Woo. Tell her about the plan with your own filthy mouth. Do it now!!" Namjoon stepped behind Haechan and pulled his hair, forcing the latter to look at Aera. Haechan averted his eyes while his smirk was still on his face, and Namjoon noticed it.