FIFTY- FIVE

"What are your plans now, Hwejangnim? We already know that Kim Namjoon's men protect her well," Kang Bujang inquired as they were on their way back to the hotel.

"I don't care. Whatever it takes, I must save her from Kim Namjoon. But first, I'm going to try to gain the trust of that evil old man. I'd like you to arrange a meeting with Han Si Woo for me at the clubhouse." He gave instructions to his employee.

When Kang Bujang delivered the request to the mafia leader, he gladly accepted Jae Chul's invitation and agreed to meet with the young chairman. After the previous incident at the golf clubhouse, Han Si Woo thought it would be the right time for them to start a business together.

While the caddie drove the golf cart with two businessmen to their destination, Han Si Woo broke the silence by saying, "Thank you for inviting me to play golf with you, Hwejangnim."

"I hope this will not be the last time we meet up on such an enjoyable occasion, Han Sajangnim," Jae Chul replied, smiling at the man.

Jae Chul established Eva Country Club as the first private club in South Korea to offer its members a rich golfing estate, in addition to its beautiful natural terrain. The club was massive with its nearly 200 acres of land, offering the players multiple courses where they could enjoy their play according to their handicaps.

When the golf partners for the day arrived at their first tee, quite far away from the building, the caddie removed the two golf bags from the cart. Jae Chul's greatest passion was golf. His late father always brought him along when he went golfing and owning a golf clubhouse was one of his father's dreams, which his son fulfilled.

The game started out very well, with both players playing almost like pros. As they approached the turn and the final nine holes, their competitive juices began to flow. Neither player did not give anything away for free as they fought for each hole. By the par-5 14th hole, Jae Chul was up a few strokes and feeling very confident.

"You're a pretty good player, Hwejangnim," Han Si Woo praised the young man.

"You are, indeed, equally great, Sajangnim," Jae Chul said before handing his iron to the caddie. "But I wish I could find someone with whom I could share my other interests as well," Jae Chul continued, looking over at the wicked man next to him.

"I'm pretty sure we will be great companions if you let me know what kind of interests you want to share with me, Hwejangnim," Han Si Woo lured the young chairman.

Jae Chul instructed his caddie to retrieve the black case from the cart. Han Si Woo had noticed the young man carrying the dark container with him before heading to the course. When Jae Chul opened the case, the mafia leader was surprised to see a gun inside.

"Do you know how to use a gun, Sajangnim?" Jae Chul asked, peering at the evil man to see how he would react. Jae Chul removed the USP-S pistol from its box and attached the silencer.