TEN

Seokjin sat in his office, thinking about the beautiful hostage, who they kept in a room on the upper floor of the house. There was something she had been hiding,something between her and the father, and he was determined to find out what it was. Earlier today, Seokjin had been informed, by one of his informants, that Han Si Woo would be meeting one of his clients in the best restaurant in town. The lawyer saw that was the best opportunity to get additional information out of the other clan leader.

As planned, he attended the restaurant for lunch, well aware that the other man would be there as well.  When Seokjin entered the place, he acted oblivious to the fact that the mafia leader was eating in the same restaurant. The minute the front door closed behind him, Han Si Woo acknowledged the lawyer's presence and excused himself to meet the younger man.

"Oh! What a coincidence, Kim byeonhosanim," the leader greeted Seokjin, blocking his way, flashing an evil smile at the young man before him. Seokjin just smiled genuinely and bowed deeply to Han Si Woo.

"How are you doing, byeonhosanim?" The older man asked him again.

"I'm fine. Thank you for your concern, Sajangnim." Seokjin replied to him politely, and the lawyer's smile seemed to annoy the elder.

"I hope you are not spying on me? Did you come alone for lunch?" The mafia leader asked curiously. Han Si Woo's eyes were focused on the entrance, checking if the lawyer had been accompanied by other people he might know.

"I am sorry to disappoint you, but my time is too precious for such things, Sajangnim. I came for lunch. My friend has told me only good stuff about this place that is as far as I know open to anyone," Seokjin explained, smiling toward the man, still blocking his way. Han Si Woo smirked at the lawyer's calm.

"So, how is your new boss? I have never seen him again after the funeral day. Is he still alive?" Han Si Woo grinned evilly, waiting for a response from the young lawyer.

"He is doing so well, Sajangnim. He is improving every day. Presently he has a massive plan to take over a new business," Seokjin replied fully confident, which seemed to piss off the mafia leader.

 Presently he has a massive plan to take over a new business," Seokjin replied fully confident, which seemed to piss off the mafia leader