SIXTEEN

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

With all the information he had been collecting, Haechan was very sure that Aera had been kidnapped. One of his informants had told him that a few witnesses had seen his girlfriend at a private hospital with a bunch of men, who were named as Kim Namjoon's loyal followers, his own boss's biggest competitor.

Jungkook entered the club owned by Namjoon. It was a quiet night, and he would not have come if Jimin had not begged him to attend the premiere of his new performance at the show tonight.

As he sat down at his usual spot, right in front of the stage where Jimin would perform, the waiter approached him. The latter bent close to his ear.

"Jungkook-ssi, there is a man at the bar who is asking questions about the boss and some girl named Aera?"

Jungkook's eyes immediately shot to the bar. Even if the room was poorly lit he could make out the features of the man that instantly reminded him of the data he had collected on the hostage.

"Gumawo, Jinyoung. I will take care of this." 

Jungkook left his seat and strolled to the man he knew as Haechan, Miss Han's boyfriend.

Casually Jungkook leaned against the bar as the barman handed him a beer.

"I heard you are looking for Mr. Kim." He asked the man that was a little bit older than himself.

"Oh, Jeon Jungkook. Finally, someone who can give me answers to my questions!" Haechan shot at him as he took a sip of his drink.

"Where is Aera?" Haechan did not wait for a second longer to get the information he was here to collect.

At that moment, the music switched, and the curtain on the stage lifted, revealing Jimin with his bare chest and tight pants.

"I've asked you a question!" Haechan shouted over the music.

Jungkook turned his head and gave the man a death glare.

"Ssshhh!" He pointed to the stage.

"Relax and enjoy the show." Jungkook's eyes stayed on his boyfriend's body as he performed the most lascivious movement he had ever seen.