FOURTY SIX

Jihyo was ripped out of her unconsciousness by the sensation of a burning and piercing pain which spread throughout her body. She furrowed her brows at the unease as she forced her body to move, yet she soon realized she was restrained. Her hands were tied up, and her ankles were secured with a chain.

As she regained consciousness, she was stunned to find herself naked when she looked down at herself, as the chilly air hit her bare skin. She did not know how long she had been unconscious. Her heart plummeted as panic crawled through her body. Her eyes wandered around the unknown room. She tried hard to recall what had happened that would lead her to be in this room. She mustered up all the energy she had left inside her and tried to seek help as she struggled to undo the tie, but it was useless.

Outside the room, Han Si Woo was shirtless, sitting on the couch only in his trousers as he puffed the smoke from his cigarette. The leader was soaked in his own sweats and felt more than satisfied. He heard the rattling of chains and smirked, knowing that his hostage was conscious by now. His evil smile went wide when he heard a low, moaning cry followed by the furious clanking of the chains.

"Let me go!!" Jihyo screamed as she contorted her body in any imaginable way to free herself from the restraints. Her minutes-long outcries had Han Si Woo getting up from his seat and entering the room.

Jihyo's voice stuck in his throat when she saw Han Si Woo step into the room. His burning evil glint on her sent horror through her body. She stopped struggling and quickly clamped her legs to cover up her private part.

"Wh-what did you do to me?" Jihyo dared to ask the shirtless man before her. Han Si Woo laughed before crawling on the bed towards her.

"I love your performance, Jagiya. So erotic and wild. I wondered why Kim Namjoon left you?" he questioned as his hands gently caressed her legs. Her eyes went wide listening to the evil man. She could guess what he had done to her. Jihyo attempted to kick hard to remove his hands, but Han Si Woo managed to capture her ankles before pulling her down, making Jihyo scream in pain as her arms were stretched tight.

"You are so aggressive, and I loved it. Your body, your sweet juicy pussy..ugh! I can't get enough of it!" his maniac laugh resonated around the dim room.

"Let go of me!" Jihyo struggled to escape the man's tight grip around her ankles, yet it was useless. The man was too strong for her to fight.

"I'm begging you.... please let me go!" She wailed out loud, but the man did not budge. His hands crawled up to her thigh and dangerously came near her pussy.

"There is no way I can let you go. I still have more surprises for you!" he spoke, his voice ringing with authority. He was the demon itself and no one could stop him from doing unspeakable things to the poor woman.

It was 2 a.m. however, Namjoon could not sleep as he kept tossing in bed. He felt guilty for being harsh to Aera earlier tonight. Ultimately, he got up and put on his silk robe before leaving to go downstairs. He carefully opened the door to Aera's room only to find her sleeping like a baby. He silently got out of the robe before climbing onto the bed and slowly slipping himself under the covers. Namjoon turns to his side with a blissful grin to see Aera sleeping peacefully beside him.

"I love you, baby," he whispered before closing his eyes.

Yet, after a few moments, he felt Aera unconsciously swing her arm around his waist and pull herself closer to his body. Namjoon turned over slowly to look at the precious sight next to him and blushed. He brushed some strands out of her face before resting his head on top of hers and said, "Sleep tight, baby."

Before the sun's rays could hit the land's surface, Aera stirred as she felt warmth against her body. She opened her eyes to see Namjoon sleeping soundly beside her, with his hands securely wrapped around her waist. A small smile appeared on her lips. She did not know when he sneaked into the room. Her heart warmed at the feeling of a good-looking Greek God holding onto her so secured and being in his arms was wonderfully comfortable. She had to admit that at first, she hated him for every villainous thing he had done to her before. He turned her world upside down, he broke her heart. However, at the same time, he saved her life, and the more he showed his good side to her, the more she fell for him, involuntarily.