EIGHTEEN

Namjoon finished his day earlier than usual. He had called Yoongi earlier and asked him to cook a delicious meal for dinner. Jungkook and Jimin could not hide her surprise when they saw their boss entering the house with a big smile on his face and a colorful bouquet in his hand.

"Wow! Boss, the entire time I am now part of this family, I have never seen you this happy? Have you received any good news in the office that you want to share with us?" Jungkook asked as he met up with his hyung in the living room.

"Ani, there is no particular reason. I just feel happy today. That's all," Namjoon said, smiling while looking at the flowers still in his hand.

"I am sorry, Boss. But all of this is weird! You are weird!" Jimin looked at his boyfriend, raising an eyebrow to indicate he, too, had no idea what was going on.

"Come on, guys. Don't spoil my mood, okay? Don't you think I deserve to be happy, even if it is just for one day?" Namjoon told them both calmly.

"Of course, you deserve to be happy, Boss. And we all hope that you can stay for as long as you wish in this mood. It suits you, and you look even more handsome when you are smiling. I like that, Boss," Jimin flirted openly with the mafia leader.

"Jimin ssi... really? In front of me?" Jungkook confronted his lover for his boldness, causing Jimin and Namjoon to burst into laughter.

"He's just joking around. And Jungkook, you don't need to worry. I'm not into men. The only thing my dick is craving for is a tight pussy!" Namjoon winked at the youngest as he held out his hand with the bouquet.

 The only thing my dick is craving for is a tight pussy!" Namjoon winked at the youngest as he held out his hand with the bouquet

"Jimin, can you please put these beautiful flowers in a vase and place them on the dining table?"

The two lovers and Namjoon had just made themselves comfortable in the living room when someone knocked hard at the front door.

"I think this will be Taehyung," Namjoon explained before getting up from his seat to open the door.

"Hey, buddy," The leader welcomed his cousin after he let him in.

"Namjoon hyung! I am so pleased to see you again," Taehyung greeted his cousin with his boxy smile and a big hug, affectionately patting the latter's back.

"Yeah, it has been a while, right? Please come in, Tae. Some of my men are in the living room. Dinner should be ready soon." Namjoon brought his arms around his cousin's shoulder as they walked to the living room to join the others.

"Woah! This house is even bigger than the last one. You know I almost got lost on my way from the main gate to your front door. But how do you manage always to find such exclusive properties?" Taehyung asked in amazement as he looked around.

 But how do you manage always to find such exclusive properties?" Taehyung asked in amazement as he looked around