THIRTY FOUR

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

Taehyung came to The Big Circle with his work partner to interrogate Han Si Woo about the explosion incident on the chairman's private property. Seokjin had informed Taehyung beforehand about Namjoon's rival's visit to the office while his cousin was away, as well as Han Si Woo's intention to harm the clan leader. Therefore, the lawyer requested the police officer to divert the chairman's interest from progressing with his evil plan.

"Kim Geomsagwan. Nice to meet you. Please, make yourself comfortable," The leader gestured for the officer to sit across from him.

"Thank you." Taehyung and his partner bowed to show their respect to the chairman.

"So, what's bring you here, Geomsagwan?" Han Si Woo leaned back against his chair, resting his arms on the side as his fingers brushed over his lips.

"I'm sorry for taking your time, Han Sajangnim, but we came to question you about the explosion happening on your private property a few days ago. I was informed that you were at the location at that time. And as I can see, you have been injured quite seriously."

Taehyung's eyes inspected the cut on the leader's left forehead and the bruises on the side of his lips.

"Do you suspect someone to be implicated in this case, Sajangnim? Maybe someone is having a grudge against you?" Taehyung's partner inquired of the leader.

"Well, as you are well aware, the closest rival in the business world I am involved with is none other than Kim Namjoon, the CEO of The Peacock. That young man is too greedy, just like his late father," Han Si Woo smirked.

"Are you sure that he was involved in this act of crime?"

"Yes, I am very sure about it. No one dares to commit such a maniac crime other than him. He did not only blow out my property, but he also killed my men!"

Taehyung's partner started to scrabble a note for the statement, as Taehyung just listened to the man as he scrolled on his phone.

"What makes you so sure that Kim Namjoon did all this? I have checked with my trusted source. And it was confirmed to me that Kim Namjoon is still on vacation, not even close to the city. He has a strong alibi," Taehyung stated confidently at the leader.

"Geomsagwan, he tricked you. I know that he has the best team to accomplish the mission for him, especially his loyal slick lawyer, Kim Seokjin." 

Taehyung raised his eyebrow and smiled. Han Si Woo was still unaware that he was blood-related to Kim Namjoon.

"There are some rumors that your rival now has a girlfriend. Have you heard of them too?" Taehyung held his stare and waited for his response.

"I'm sorry, but I have no interest in his private life. All I want is for you to arrest him for what he did to me!"

"Oh..so you still don't know about that? But how can it be possible for you not to know?"