TWENTY

For almost thirty minutes, Yoongi was now standing at the giant window which was overlooking the front yard of the house

For almost thirty minutes, Yoongi was now standing at the giant window which was overlooking the front yard of the house. Witnessing how another Kim was spending too much alone time with their beautiful hostage raised his jealousy immensely.

Everyone knew that because Taehyung was Namjoon's closest family, he had special privileges in the clan. Mostly it was about the Kims' wealth. Yet right now, Yoongi was aware that these privileges also extended towards Miss Han. With the trust, the leader put into his cousin, Taehyung was quick to get closer to the hostage, and Yoongi did not like a single second of it.

"Hey, pie," Hoseok let his arms come around his lover's tiny waist. He let his face rest on the older man's shoulder, kissing him gently against his neck.

"I had a wonderful day and want to celebrate with you." Hoseok let his boyfriend know with a smile. But when there was no reaction from the latter, his smile dropped.

"Gwaenchanayo?" Hoseok asked, walking around Yoongi, his arms still around his waist. Only when Hoseok blocked Yoongi's view did the older react.

"Hey, Hoseok!" He said with no emotion at all.

"What is it, hyung?" The younger inquired, pulling his lover closer to him.

"I don't like it!"

"You don't like what?" Hoseok asked, anxious that it was his embrace that angered Yoongi.

"Tae!"

"Taehyung? What did he do to make you mad? You know I can go and beat his ass..." Yoongi stopped Hoseok by stepping out of his embrace.

"I don't like how close he is to Aera."

"Aera? Not Miss Han?" Hoseok started to feel the rage build inside him. For several days now, his boyfriend had been distant, choosing to spend more time cooking for their hostage than being with him.

"Whatever!" Yoongi spat back.

"Why are you so concerned about the hostage? She has nothing to do with you. I should just go and tell Namjoon to kill her so that we can finally get our lives back." Hoseok shouted at his boyfriend.

"Hoba!" Yoongi screamed back menacingly.

"Don't you dare, being the cause of her getting harmed? I warn you!"

"Or what? You will break up with me?! Well, maybe you should check your priorities. You have my number when you figure out who you really love!" Then Hoseok walked out, punching the wall next to the door before hurrying towards his car.

Taehyung and Aera walked into the house, a few shopping bags in their hands. Aera looked happy, smiling from ear to ear while talking to Taehyung.

"Do you want to have a drink, Miss Han?" Taehyung asked as he put all the shopping bags on the nearest chair.

"I would love to have a cup of coffee from Yoongi," she replied, still standing in the middle of the living room.

"Have a seat. I will ask Yoongi hyung to bring us two cups," Tae offered her as he patted the spot next to him on the couch.