SEVENTEEN

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

"I quit!" Haechan stomped his hands on the mafia leader's desk. Yet, the latter did not flinch at the outburst. He just gave the young man his most annoying smirk.

"Do you think it will be so easy for you to quit?" Han Si Woo questioned the young man in a very calm tone.

"I don't care about the money anymore! I just do not want to get involved with you or Kim Namjoon!" he shouted. The leader looked at Haechan, confused about what the latter was talking about.

"Kim Namjoon?" The name was well known by the leader.

"He has your daughter!" Han Si Woo's eyes widened at the words.

"What are you talking about?!" The leader got up from his big chair, clenching his jaw.

"I told you before that Aera went missing days ago. Kim Namjoon has ordered his men to kidnap your daughter. I met with one of his men last night, and I knew he was lying to me the moment he opened his mouth. I know that slick bastard very well," Haechan explained how he got the information.

Han Si Woo had never expected that his plans would be crossed in such a way and by that man. It was no concern or love for his child that made his heart race, but the fact that if the other mafia leader would kill his daughter, he would never be able to get a hold on the shares.

Suddenly, he recalled the day he met Kim Seokjin a week ago at the restaurant. That slick lawyer even had given him a hint on what was going on under his nose. But he had been too dumb to realize it.

"How the hell could this happen? I have ordered you to handle her for me!" The leader screamed at the young man.

"I have my own life, old man! I can't keep looking out for her 24/7!" Haechan protested loudly.

"I thought you would be the best choice. But you are just a useless bastard like the rest! Just remember, you made your choice when you signed our agreement. There is no way for you to get out now! Bring her back to me! I don't care how you do it. But I need her alive! Do you get that?!" 

"Kim Namjoon, you are playing with fire. You don't know with whom you are dealing. This time I will send you to the hell to meet your beloved father!" Han Si Woo hissed evilly.

Before heading to the restaurant to have a lunch meeting with his client, Namjoon went to the club as his workers had asked him to check on their incoming stocks. While he was busy discussing with the manager, one of the security guards appeared in front of him.

"Boss, you need to see something. Please come with me," the security guard told Namjoon, who looked at him with confusion, yet he followed the guard to the surveillance room. The younger man replayed a video, that had been paused on the screen, for him.

"Boss, this man fought with Mr. Jeon at the bar last night. The latter asked me to keep my eyes on him. This footage is what I found this morning," he explained to the leader before pressing the start button.