FIFTY-NINE

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

"Yoboseyo, darling," Jackson greeted his lover over the phone. He last contacted Jae Chul a week ago because of his hectic schedule at the hospital.

"Hey, Bud. I thought you'd forgotten about me," Jae Chul grumbled.

"I'm sorry, Jae. My week had been extremely hectic. We have more patients during the winter. So, how are things going in Korea?" Jackson inquired, curious about his boyfriend's life in a new place.

"Everything goes as I have planned it out. Life in Korea is better than I thought. As long as you have money, everything is under your control," Jae Chul explained to his boyfriend.

"No matter where you go, darling, the world revolves around money. But I still don't get it. Why did you insist on moving to Korea, even though you already have a stable life in Canada? Are you looking for something in particular?" Jackson was curious about what his boyfriend had been hiding from him.

"I will let you know when the time comes. For now, I need to stay focused on my goal so we can celebrate my success together when you join me here." Jae successfully avoided more questions from his lover.

"I can't wait," Jackson answered in excitement.

Jae Chul took a shower to loosen his aching muscles after a steamy sex phone call with his boyfriend. He changed into his pajamas and brought a glass of red wine to his desk. He smiled as he watched the CCTV footage of Aera. His mind was racing with ideas for how to get his sister away from Namjoon. He needed to act fast before she fell deeper in love with the mafia leader, or it would be difficult for him to separate them. His restless thoughts about his sister and his plan to bring her to him caused him to fall asleep on his desk.

Namjoon took Aera with him on a business trip to Japan for a week. He took this opportunity to make his girlfriend forget all the problems that haunted them these last months. She deserved to be happy by his side, even if it was only for a while. They checked into the Trunk (Hotel) in Shibuya before attending a lunch meeting with Namjoon's oversea client. Mr. Kisuke, a former weapon dealer, was already waiting for them at a restaurant close to the hotel. The older man had in the past been doing business with Han Si Woo, but with Hoseok's help, he switched sides and made a new deal with Namjoon for a more significant profit.

"O ai dekite kōeidesu, Han- san'," (It is an honor to meet you, Miss Han) the middle-aged man greeted Aera.

"Hajimemashite Kisuke-san," (Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kisuke) Aera responded with a respectful bow.

"Kimu-san ga kyō anata o tsuretekuru to itta toki, watashi wa anata ni aeru no o tanoshiminishiteimasu,"(I've got excited to meet you when Mr. Kim said he would bring you with him today.) The short, grey-haired man said.

"Chakuseki shite kudasai Kisuke-san," (Please take a seat, Mr. Kisuke) Namjoon requested fluently in Japanese.

The waiter poured the guests cups of freshly made jasmine tea before bringing the lunch to the table. As they enjoyed the delicious meal, Namjoon concluded another successful deal with Mr. Kisuke.

"O ni-ri tomo nakagaii to iemasu. Soshite Han-san, anata to Kimu-san ga dono yō ni deatta no ka ki ni narimasu," (I can tell you two get along well. And Miss Han, I am curious about how you and Mr. Kim met.)The old man seemed interested in knowing more about the couple's first encounter.

"Totemo nagai ohanashidesu, Kisuke-san." (It is a very long story, Mr. Kisuke.) Aera gave him a simple answer because she did not want to reveal anything personal to that man she had just met today.